Bliss Steep Clean 15-Minute Facial Mask

Do-it-yourself, 15-minute facial that deep cleans and clears pores, exfoliates and smoothes the skin surface, helps prevent blackhead build up, brightens skin and leaves pores less prominent for a glowing. For all skin types.

I have used tons of masks, cleaners, and lotions for blackheads and pore minimizing and none of them truly work. Does this actually get rid of blackheads? I do not want to spend a lot of money on yet another product that doesn't work. I get blackheads on my nose and around the corners of my mouth. Need help desperately!
Start your review of Bliss Steep Clean 15-Minute Facial Mask!
Product Highlights
Love this product it Makes you feel clean and refreshed! Gentle for sensitive skin and light scentin 9 reviews
10 months agoLittle Rock, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
Bliss is such an amazing product this really makes it feel like you’re at a spa! It gets rid of all the dirt and bacteria on your skin. My mom literally loves this I had to buy a separate one for her lol
a year ago
I received this product as a gift and I really did not like it. I’ve tried other bliss products such as the face wash and absolutely loved it but this product really was just not for me. Made me break out in certain areas and made these little bumps come to the surface of my skin
a year agoAvon Lake
Cooling and feels like it’s working! I think this product is super ice for people that don’t have a whole lot of time for skincare like me! Fits my busy lifestyle and makes me feel pampered! I love it!
a year agoPortsmouth
I’m just trying to make it right I don’t want you going back and going back to bed or not but I guess I have to get to the shower I’ll talk about the time you bye bye I love mom and mom I don’t just love her
2 years agoCollege Station, TX
I love face masks , and this product was perfect for me. I’m something prone to blemishes and this product made my face feel clean and refreshed. Perfect for relaxing and treating yourself!
a year agoHartselle, AL
This product is perfect for a busy person with little time to think about their skin. I found that this 15 minute mask is perfect when my skin needs a lift but I don’t have time to dedicate 30 minutes.
2 years agoBrooklyn, NY
Great mask! It's refreshing, actually feels like it's cleaning your pores. I would definitely buy it again, but it's a little pricey. My skin looked great after!
10 months agoAsheville
Purchased at: ULTA
15 minute facial was a lot easier than The mass that you buy and have to lay down to keep on your face.you can walk around with it on and not worry. A little bit pricey for me.
a year agoNorth Vernon
Purchased for my teenage daughter who has problematic skin. We are thoroughly impressed. We have tried everything to clear up her skin and this seems to be doing the job!
2 years agoCastle Shannon
A mini facial in a bottle. This stuff is amazing. I get this at target for a cheap price. As an esthetician it’s a nice in between facial, product. Exceeded expectations.