Bliss Steep Clean 15-Minute Facial Mask uploaded by Christina A.

BY BLISS

Do-it-yourself, 15-minute facial that deep cleans and clears pores, exfoliates and smoothes the skin surface, helps prevent blackhead build up, brightens skin and leaves pores less prominent for a glowing. For all skin types. see more...

• I have used tons of masks, cleaners, and lotions for blac...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product it Makes you feel clean and refreshed! Gentle for sensitive skin and light scent" in 9 reviews
Ms F.
Absolute go to winter mask! Gentle on skin, helps with stubborn pores, removes make up, and dry skin. This mask will leave your face feeling smooth, clear and smelling amazing. In need of refill soon!!
————
Crema favorita de invierno! Suave en la piel, ayuda con los poros, elimina el maquillaje y la piel seca. Esta máscara te dejará la cara suave, clara y con un olor increíble.
taty t.
New London, CT
i like it. it was nice very relaxing and refreshing and i brought it at sephora and when the lady showed me it looked very soothing. my whole family even my husband loved it and i couldn’t believe cause he does like face cleansers... wow just wow.
John W.
Abingdon, MD
This was a very important product for my skincare needs as it replenished my skin tone & allowed my facial dryness to become a thing of the past !!Great product that I would highly recommend to everyone who is suffering from dry skin &poor moisture control with thiercaging skin!!
Marissa H.
fontana
This stuff works okay not the best I have gotten in the past. Got it on sale at Walgreens near my house Walgreens has good stuff. The product come well package. It wasn't the best product but it met my needs.
Katie T.
Boise
It smells AMAZING!!! The scent is like sweet cucumber and melon! It leaves you’d skin feeling plump (in the good way), fresh, and super clean. It is a very gentle mask that doesn’t dry all the way so don’t be alarmed! The only thing I would suggest improvement on is the pump on the packaging. My first bottle I had to stop using because one side of the pump stopped working. Great product though!
Laura M.
Ooltewah , TN
Left my skin feeling refreshed and ready to go I loved this I got it in a sample size and definitely want to try it again! I just spend so much and so many brands to pick and choose but will definitely buy again
Maybel B.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my go-to masks that I use weekly. I love how it leaves my skin silky soft after using it. I love the packaging! It makes it easy to use. I bought it awhile back from Dillard’s but now get it from Ulta!
Mae L.
Caddo Mills, TX
I’ve used this one time with my friend at her house and honestly I was so surprised at how much using it once would change my face. It was gentle and amazing and I went and bought one for myself!
Taylor R.
Castle Shannon
A mini facial in a bottle. This stuff is amazing. I get this at target for a cheap price. As an esthetician it’s a nice in between facial, product. Exceeded expectations.
Courtney K.
Uncasville, CT
Love this product. It really helped clean out my pores. I like how it’s a face mask and doesn’t dry all the way down so you can still talk and move your face around while using it. Only downfall is the high price point.
Jennifer M.
I have used tons of masks, cleaners, and lotions for blackheads and pore minimizing and none of them truly work. Does this actually get rid of blackheads? I do not want to spend a lot of money on yet another product that doesn't work. I get blackheads on my nose and around the corners of my mouth. Need help desperately!