Bliss Steep Clean uploaded by Katherine V.Bliss Steep Clean uploaded by Katherine V.Bliss Steep Clean uploaded by Laura J.

BY BLISS

Professional-strength facial mask for all skin types. Dissolves dead cells and debris Exfoliates and smoothes skin s surface Prevents plugged and prominent pores Includes botanical skin brighteners. Super-strength skincare from Bliss, New York s hottest spa. ; see more...

Bliss Steep Clean
  • "This is one of my favorite masks I've ever used. It deep cleans your pores, leaving your face feel super clean and refreshed. I've never noticed any leftover make-up after I've washed it off so it really gets in deep to clean your skin. This is a must for all-types of skin (especially sensitive)." in 4 reviews
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
This is a great mask that definitely feels like it's giving you a deep cleaning effect. I like to use it right after a hot shower, when my skin has been steamed a bit and pores are softer. After using it, skin feels "decongested" and pores are slightly less visible. The texture of my skin is also smoother, like it's gotten rid of some of the dead skin that simply scrubbing at your skin can't get rid of (not to mention that scrubbing too hard can be very irritating!). I do think it's a bit on the pricey side, though, otherwise I'd give it 5 stars.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Steep Clean is a savior for my oily and acne prone skin. I use this mask twice a week during at home facial to cleanse my skin and control the oil. Smells refreshing. I will keep buying this mask. It is wonderful.
Elena D.
Glendale, AZ
I love how easy it is to use this product I literally put it on while I shower. I love the light scent and use it three times a week. This product was essential for me while I experience major breakouts. I began to see my skin clearing within the first two weeks of using this product and it continues to be one of my go to products.
Emily M.
Brooklyn, NY
Steep Clean is a deep cleansing mask that seriously degunks your pores. I had this product recommended to me by a facialist at Bliss years ago and it turned out to be a great buy. It has sort of a warming feel on your face so you can tell it's working. Lasts a long time as well!
Danielle M.
Mission, KS
I like the smell (HEAVEN) and feel of this product (tooth-paste like texture, but I like that), but I'm not quite sure what it's actually doing to improve my skin. It does make it feel very soft, but I like to "feel" my product working to exfoliate my parched skin.
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
This works great for a perfect clean I love all bliss products such a great company. Little pricey but these products are worth it ! A lot of the products I've tried in the past have had alcohol in them and dried my face. Bliss products don't do that to my skin.
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Love this product! It is a staple now in my medicine cabinet. I love how well it works with my super sensitive skin and it didn't cause any break outs. It exceeded my expectations as a first time user. I would definitely purchase again and again!
Jenny B.
Des Plaines
I LOVE the steep clean! You can see it working once you put it on, it leaves your skin super soft. Its also gives it a brighter look. Its a great value and you can use it several times a week. This is one of my overall Bliss products.
Abby S.
Literally the best cleansing product I have,I use it every night definitely a need👌🏻 Definitely met my expectations👌🏻😍the price is good for me but the product is even better.i bought this item from ulta.Making a trip up there Tommorw to get some more.
Morgan M.
Rogersville, TN
Good product. Makes you're face feel really fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Not too expensive, can find it easily in Amazon. This was my first time using this product. I would buy this product again and use in the future
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Where's the best place to buy this. I usually go to ulta.
kristina A.
Does this work??? What's the best way of using this