Bliss Steep Clean uploaded by Katherine V.Bliss Steep Clean uploaded by Katherine V.Bliss Steep Clean uploaded by Laura J.

BY BLISS

Professional-strength facial mask for all skin types. Dissolves dead cells and debris Exfoliates and smoothes skin s surface Prevents plugged and prominent pores Includes botanical skin brighteners. Super-strength skincare from Bliss, New York s hottest spa. ; see more...

• Where's the best place to buy this. I usually go to ulta. 3 Answers
Sanyia M.
Sanyia M.
I have been using this facial deep cleanser for over 2 years now. It really does a great job of cleansing deep and does not leave my skin feeling tight and rough. I also really the smell to it and would recommend it to my family and friends. I would say it is a little pricey though
Belleville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product. I used it reticent a week then had to stop because I got pregnant. Started reusing again and then it was expired. It made my skin feel soft and smooth. Looks like it's time to head back to ulta for a repurchase
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask was great but not good for my sensitive skin, it did start to burn just a little bit. My skin was very soft after using it.
Elena D.
Elena D.
Glendale, AZ
I love how easy it is to use this product I literally put it on while I shower. I love the light scent and use it three times a week. This product was essential for me while I experience major breakouts. I began to see my skin clearing within the first two weeks of using this product and it continues to be one of my go to products.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Steep Clean is a deep cleansing mask that seriously degunks your pores. I had this product recommended to me by a facialist at Bliss years ago and it turned out to be a great buy. It has sort of a warming feel on your face so you can tell it's working. Lasts a long time as well!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Mission, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell (HEAVEN) and feel of this product (tooth-paste like texture, but I like that), but I'm not quite sure what it's actually doing to improve my skin. It does make it feel very soft, but I like to "feel" my product working to exfoliate my parched skin.
Alison M.
Alison M.
Blairsville
This product is absolutely amazing! Not only does it make my skin feel so clean, it really helps cut down on the oil. I have big pores and am very blackhead prone. This actually seems to help cut down on the amount of blackheads I have. I would definitely buy again!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great for a perfect clean I love all bliss products such a great company. Little pricey but these products are worth it ! A lot of the products I've tried in the past have had alcohol in them and dried my face. Bliss products don't do that to my skin.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It is a staple now in my medicine cabinet. I love how well it works with my super sensitive skin and it didn't cause any break outs. It exceeded my expectations as a first time user. I would definitely purchase again and again!
Rosa J.
Rosa J.
Austin
It works great skin feels amazing after applying this. Good price it gets the job done so that's perfect. I met my expectations with this product  and the packaging was good I was surprised and I recommend for men women to get care about your skin guys
Belleville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where's the best place to buy this. I usually go to ulta.