BY BLISS

lashani a.
virginia beach
While I have never smoked and I do not have any wrinkles in the lip area, I fell in love with this product for its lip plumping results. I received a sample of this product from a swap and decided to give it a try one night. I woke up the next morning with the most amazing plumped upper lip (I felt like a kid again, bc my lips were always so full then). So, I decided to ask for this product for my bday. I have been using it for about 2 weeks straight now, and I am addidicted to it for the full upper lip it gives me. No other lip plumper or treatment I have purchased has given me results like this! I love lining my lips again and feeling confident with my full sexy pout.
Again, I cannot comment on the benefits you may or may not receive for its wrinkle reduction properties, but I will say, I have one great upper lip again!
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
Loved this product! Let me start by saying my upper lip is so tiny. The moment I smile, it goes away. So if this wasn't successful for you, it might be because your lips weren't small enough. It gave my lip the perfect puffy plump for pictures and time out with friends. Just wish it lasted longer without me re-applying constantly but still lasted longer than any other product of this nature that I've tried.
Gabriela W.
Lithonia
Gets  the  job  done, quick  way to get  the peach fuzz  off . Very  gentle  and  quick. Size of  tube was  good  for traveling. The price was  more on  the pricey side it  was worth  it
Macey G.
Really liked this product. Keep it with me everywhere I go and feels really well! I've mentioned it to everyone I know and they love it to, I would definitely recommend to everyone who hasn't tried this!
Brooke H.
Really nice stuff works wonderful and goes on easy and not messy at all this was my first time
Using. It so I will most likely use it again it's very gentle on the skin and I would recommend people to try this product
Isabella M.
Edina, MN
This product really helped out my upper lip. I had super dry lips and this product completely helped me out. The packaging is great really nice looking. Overall, a good product.
Katie H.
Black canyon city
My favorite skincare product that I own. It's very gentle, and uplifting. I will def purchase this again. It was more useful than I expected before I bought, thinking it would be a waste. I would buy again!
Symone W.
West Babylon, NY
Love !!!! Works in seconds .. don't let it sit no more then 2mins top then apply a aloe base moisturizer to give it a cooling sensation . Hair comes off completely
Janelle G.
Shipped very quickly! Slow results, but worth it. Lasts a long time. Just make sure that while you use this product, you are also applying sunscreen to your face (at least SPF 50) every couple of hours if you're going to be going outside. Any sun exposure may increase the darkness.
Pearl H.
Boston, MA
Didnt really hate the product but didnt really love the product. It did do good healing but i dont know if it changed anything with my skin in the long run.
Martina L.