bliss softening socks uploaded by member-36d2a

BY BLISS

You'll get a 'kick' out of this pair of toe de-toughing, sole-smoothing, hardened heel-helping softening socks. They'll leave feet feathery soft and spotlight-ready in 20 minutes! we've got to 'hand' it to you -your generosity knocked our 'socks' off!

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO , IL
So good! When paired with the bliss Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Cream my feet get so soft! I love to use these in the weeks after I used Patchology Poshpeel Pedi Cure to keep my tootsies soft and smooth.
member-36d2a
Amazing product for keeping my feet soft and supple! Perfect to keep your pedicure fresh. No lotion needed with this product, make sure to massage extra product in to feet after taking the socks off!bliss softening socks
Nino N.
You can chill and watch some tv, while you have this amazing socks on. This is the first time for me using such a product, I put them once a week or so and they really work! I've purchased them on amazon and maybe I will buy them again, but not in the near future.
Sandy W.
greenbrae, CA
I like these socks - the gel lining is unique as its against your skin. When I first got them, I thought they would just make my feet sweat, but surprisingly they don't (maybe because its winter and my feet are always cold). I don't think they have a lasting effect for softening but they do feel good. They are rather pricey but are good at somewhere in the $50 range but they are good for 50 uses. Don't worry, you can wash the socks with a mild soap and hang dry so 50 uses is reasonable.
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
Love these. Put some lotion on your feet, cover with these socks, and sit back and relax while they soften your feet. The outside feels like a normal cotton sock, but the inside is covered in a rubber-ish, gel-like substance that really makes your tootsies soft. They're almost magic.
Leslie V.
Monroe, NC
I love these socks! I'm obsessed with socks I have so many but these leave my feet soft and not dry at all. Yet they aren't wet either. A great feeling. I wish I had dozens of these
Jaelene H.
Denver, CO
I love these socks! Being single and pregnant, it's hard to always get to the salon to have soft feet. However, these socks make them soft, even during these cold winter months!
Zoe D.
Nanuet , NY
These socks are probably the best fuzzy socks that I own. They are shea infused so they make your feet very soft after you wear them. I would recommend where he needs to bed because they are incredibly comfortable.
Erin H.
Haslett
Hear socks SAVED my feet! My heels have never been the same. I do put my favorite lotion on first for some added moisture.
Rebecca K.
Arlington, VA
These are awesome, I love that they help my dry feet in the winter and when I take them off my feet are extremely soft
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Are these any different from Sephora spa socks?
Zoe L.
How mouch are these socks?
Latisha H.