Bliss Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath uploaded by Danyale B.

BY BLISS

From Our Spa to Your Skin! Paraben-Free This citrus-scented liquid soap whips up a luxe lather that cleans and conditions for supremely soft skin.  Use as a body wash to shake up your shower, or pour a bit into the bath for a more stimulating soak; either way, it’ll make routine foaming much more fabulous. . see more...

Danyale B.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this soap so much! I love the lemon sent! This was my first time using it. It was very gentle on my skin. The packaging is super cute! Not to mention it's the most bubbly soap I've used! It smells so clean !
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
This bliss body wash is fantastic. My favorite is the blood orange and white pepper scent. Doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry like other body washes. Great for a bubble bath as well, super bubbly. Well worth the money.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
i found this guy for super cheap at marshalls. i love the scent and the way it bubbles up. a little definitely goes a long way but Im not sure that I woild pay full price for this body wash.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Similar to the body butter, I'm just not a huge of the lemon-sage scent. It's not bad by any stretch, just not something I go back to. That says, it lathers nicely. I typically use it if I've purchased a Bliss travel sized collection of products. The lemon-sage is their signature scent & with all their products being this scent in the locker rooms at their spas.
Heather S.
PALOS VERDES ESTATES, CA
I absolutely adore thus body wash! The scent is a fresh and zesty lemongrass and is great for perking you up in the morning if you need a little zing! I also find that unlike some other body washes I've used in the past, this is relatively moisturizing. I'm one of those people that usually can't be bothered with putting on a moisturizer and this one does not strip your skin. Very impressed with Bliss in general, and this product is no exception.
Jennifer L.
If you enjoy the scent of lemon + sage, I would highly recommend this product. After using, you feel refreshed and awake. The body wash lathers nicely and you don't need to use too much. Quick note- Bliss has a partnership with W Hotels so you can get samples of various Bliss products such as this Bliss body wash, face wash shampoo and conditioner.
Summer L.
I like the way it suds up. Its very relaxing when you put it on and when you take it off your face feels so smooth and clean. Bliss Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath
Bianca R.
Harlingen, TX
I get acne on my back some times and I hadn't found a product that worked, but my mom got me this body wash and I've been using it in my back and it has worked wonders for me. Bliss Lemon + Sage Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath
Kelsey L.
I got this as a gift, it's hard because I am not a bubble bath person, so strictly as using it just as a body wash, I felt there wasn't anything too special about this product. It foams well and has a nice sent, but you can get that from Bath & Body Works
Abby Z.
Manchester, NH
Bliss makes such amazing products and this is one of the best! Smells great and is perfect for a night in the tub to yourself! The multi-use factor is also a big plus!