BY BLISS

From Our Spa to Your Skin! Paraben-Free This citrus-scented liquid soap whips up a luxe lather that cleans and conditions for supremely soft skin.  Use as a body wash to shake up your shower, or pour a bit into the bath for a more stimulating soak; either way, it’ll make routine foaming much more fabulous. . see more...

Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Similar to the body butter, I'm just not a huge of the lemon-sage scent. It's not bad by any stretch, just not something I go back to. That says, it lathers nicely. I typically use it if I've purchased a Bliss travel sized collection of products. The lemon-sage is their signature scent & with all their products being this scent in the locker rooms at their spas.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
If you enjoy the scent of lemon + sage, I would highly recommend this product. After using, you feel refreshed and awake. The body wash lathers nicely and you don't need to use too much. Quick note- Bliss has a partnership with W Hotels so you can get samples of various Bliss products such as this Bliss body wash, face wash shampoo and conditioner.
Annamarie F.
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bliss body wash is fantastic. My favorite is the blood orange and white pepper scent. Doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry like other body washes. Great for a bubble bath as well, super bubbly. Well worth the money.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i found this guy for super cheap at marshalls. i love the scent and the way it bubbles up. a little definitely goes a long way but Im not sure that I woild pay full price for this body wash.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Harlingen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get acne on my back some times and I hadn't found a product that worked, but my mom got me this body wash and I've been using it in my back and it has worked wonders for me. Bliss Lemon + Sage Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift, it's hard because I am not a bubble bath person, so strictly as using it just as a body wash, I felt there wasn't anything too special about this product. It foams well and has a nice sent, but you can get that from Bath & Body Works
Tina H.
Tina H.
Fowler, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
We tried this at a hotel we were staying at and it was awesome! It smells good and doesn't have a ton of nasty chemicals in it! Definitely give it a try!
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Perfect, I loved the scent so much!!While I was nervous to get it at first, I am happy that I did because it was definitely worth the buy.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way it suds up. Its very relaxing when you put it on and when you take it off your face feels so smooth and clean. Bliss Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath
Angel W.
Angel W.
Eight Mile
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my skin feel so revived and amazing after getting out of the shower. I love all of their skincare products.