Bliss Soap 'n Scrub uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY BLISS

energizing exfoliator for the body Our pathologically popular mammoth minty soap now comes melted in this jojoba bead packed peppermint cooling and exfoliating soap scrub paste. Caution: early washes suggest it might be habit foaming. Great as a post-workout wash! So cool, it literally stops you from sweating. The ideal shower scrub for anyone who likes to feel clean to the extreme. The liquid sister to our perennially popular mammoth minty scrub soap, super minty soap n scrub is loaded with blue jojoba beads and a bracing blend of peppermint oil and menthol . super-strength bath and body products from bliss, new york s hottest spa ; see more...

Chelsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a fantastic body scrub to use if your skin is feeling dry & dull. I love using this in the warmer months as it has a minty smell & makes your skin feel energized!
Aseel A.
Atlanta, GA
This product is what you need if you have trouble waking up in the morning. I use this during my morning shower and it wakes up my sense immediately. The scrubbing beads definitely exfoliate well and it’s an awesome price! Definitely a great product Bliss Soap 'n Scrub
(Bri)anna W.
Hattiesburg, MS
This exfoliating soap was so delightful when using. The beads feel so good on any skin type & leaves your skin feeling renewed and so soft again. It is not harsh on the skin and shrinks your pores, ultimately it is the epitome of exfoliation. A dab goes such a long way. Who needs a spa when you have this product? After all happiness is Bliss
Laurie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have completely fallen in love with this product. I use it ever time I shave my legs to get them ready. It smells minty and amazing and gives a slight tingle when you're using it. It really is so much bang for your buck. A little goes a long way.
Jennifer M.
Minty Fresh! I love Bliss products and their body scrub is a staple in my shower regimens. I use it every morning because the minty sent and tingling wakes me right up and gets my day started! Only downside to this scrub is I find it to be too harsh to use after shaving because of the strong scent. If you use it before shaving I find that I don't notice any irritation.
Nyree M.
Griffin, GA
Awesome scrub! Great minty scent! Rinses very well. Cons it has the blue bath beads. Great body exfoliating feeling. Not harsh. Use it when I need a good scrub after being outside with all this pollen.
Staci D.
Dubuque , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product! I use it primarily on my face. Doesn't dry out your skin. Leaves it very soft. Great to use in the morning and leaves skin tingling. Also great for aching muscles.
Elizabeth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has a cooling sensation which is perfect for summer! It's an exfoliator that doubles as a wash so it's two in one. Works really well to remove dry skin - especially with a loofah or body brush. Scent is lovely - wish it lasted past the wash!
michelle p.
Perfectly cooling feeling after using the scrub. Tiny jojoba beads help strip the nasty off of your skin. Fresh minty smell, I would have gave five stars but it reminded me of the way toothpaste smells .
Michelle P.
Arlington, TX
Love this stuff. Always in my shower. It removes rough patches (elbows etc) without being too rough to use on your whole body. The peppermint potent and I love it that way. Perfect to cool you off in the summer.