BY BLISS

Top-to-toe stimulating massage tool Our rubber cellulite scrubber s specially designed nubby surface stimulates and preps the skin for follow-up fatgirlslim® products. The fatgirlslimulator is a must-have addition to our body-toning toolkit! stimulates skin. can be used to apply product and enhance penetration. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this stimulator. I have tried other stimulators but this is the best I have ever used. The price was very good on Amazon. My niece purchase one after I loved it so much. If this stimulator stops working I will get another one just like this one.
Jackie R.
Las Vegas, NV
this is such a fabulous product for detoxing and sluffing off old skin. It has a rather harsher feel to it, but you get used to it. It absolutley is long lasting and you can tell a difference within a week of using. I have used it for gifts for all my sisters!
Marilena G.
I love this to massage my legs after a long, tiring day at work. It helps so much with swollen legs because of standing all day long. It makes you feel lighter and refreshed. Definitely recommended!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Exceente producto es facil de usar ,me encanta como deja tu piel es fantastico ,el precio es bueno lo consegui en la ulta ,te deja la piel hermosa ,claro que lo compraria de nuevo y si lo recomiendo a todas,que lo deveria. De tratar
Beth C.
Akron, OH
I bought the Bliss Slimulator to use with Bliss products (which are great). The slimulator works really well (I loved it on my thighs) and is so easy to use. I purchased it from Ulta and the price was good, especially compared to other similar products. The handle made it easy to use in the shower and it really feels great on your skin.
Raquel W.
I used this in conjunction with the FatGirlSlim products, and it really did help with my cellulite. It helped to tighten and smooth the areas I focused on. Like the other review of this product, it did make my legs a bit itchy, but that was just the blood rushing to the area (that's the point!). It definitely takes time and energy, but if you're looking for the best results with the creams, this definitely helps.
Nicole D.
So happy I purchased this! it's best in the shower and really helps to break up the fat that causes cellulite and gets the circulation really going. Even without the other products I still see results but I'm sure it would be faster with the other products.
Amber M.
I love the Bliss Stimulator! I use it everyday when I shower. I love it for the back of my legs to prevent cellulite. I apply my normal body wash and massage the back of my thighs firmly in circles for a few minutes. I swear by this method!
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
I love this product! I have always struggled with cellulite and using this has really helped most of my problem areas :) it's priced reasonably, very gentle not harsh whatsoever and I will be purchasing others
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Lo mejor para masajearte de noche cuando estás súper cansado del trabajo, lo recomiendo mucho porque no te raspa la piel dejándote áspero, es suave y se desliza con facilidad con la crema que utilices para darte los masajes.
Beth C.
Akron, OH
Has anyone had the Slimulator for a year or more? I was wondering how well it holds up to get an idea of how often it will need to be replaced. Thanks!