Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Rose Water Toner

Rose Gold Rescue™ Toner Mist
Soothing Toner Mist For Sensitive Skin

0  (No reviews yet)  Write a Review
This extra gentle, fine toner mist is thoughtfully formulated with gentle ingredients and is blissfully free from dyes and parabens. Infused with calming rose flower water and nourishing colloidal gold, it soothes and refreshes for a balanced, glowing complexion.
Can be used under makeup as a toner, or over makeup for an afternoon pick-me-up
Continuous fine mist provides light moisture without leaving any heavy residue
Beautiful scent awakens the senses and won’t irritate skin
Dermatologist Tested
pH 3.7 – 5.0
Skin Type(s): All skin types, even the most sensitive.

Size: 3.4 oz

Key Ingredients:
Rose Flower Water: Acts as a natural astringent – a perfect match for skin’s natural pH to help support skin’s moisture barrier

Colloidal Gold: Minute particles of gold suspended in a liquid formula that allows it to disperse evenly and cover a larger surface area on the skin. Known to nourish damaged skin by reinforcing skin’s natural protective barrier, brighten and act as a shield against free radicals

Alpine Rose Stem Cells: Known to survive the frost and dehydrating conditions of dry air and cold of the Swiss Alps, these stem cells help limit water loss and protect skin against environmental stress
Witch Hazel: Powerful antioxidant that helps soothe skin

Chamomile Extract: Known to help fight and block out irritants by eliminating free radicals which damage the skin
Willow Herb Extract: Free radical scavenger known to help calm skin and contains strong phytochemical properties to survive harsh climates

Ingredient List
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Tocopherol, Rosa Damascena Extract, Colloidal Gold, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phalaenopsis Amabilis Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk, Glycerin, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Isomalt, Lecithin, Squalane, Cetearyl Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol
*Certified organic

Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients

Blissfully Free From:
Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, DMDM Hydantoin, Urea, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, DEA/TEA/MEA/ETA, Formaldehyde

Directions
Shake well. After cleansing and before moisturizing, mist over the face to refresh and calm skin. Can also be used under makeup as a toner, or over makeup for an afternoon pick-me-up.

How is this toner for dry sensitive skin? What benefits does this toner give?
Thoughts on this?? [product:bliss-rose-gold-rescue-toner-mist]
[product:bliss-rose-gold-rescuetm-toner-mist] [product:bliss-rose-gold-rescuetm-cleanser] are those products good?
Start your review of Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Rose Water Toner!
Kate S.
Coalville, UT
Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Rose Water Toner uploaded by Kate S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Obsessed with this face mist from Bliss! Smells like your strolling through a rose garden in full bloom! And the extra fine mist design of the packaging is perfection! I live in a very dry climate (Park City, Utah) and this really helps save my parched skin! I spritz it on all throughout the day, and sometimes in the middle of the night ;)
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Rose Water Toner uploaded by Shayla M.
is the 'gram-worthy face mist your dried-out skin craves — just imagine: it's 3 p.m., your face is looking as sleepy as your brain feels, and voila, a gentle, fine stream of rosewater and collodial gold wakes you up, and you're back at it!
breanna M.
Stockton, CA
Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Rose Water Toner uploaded by breanna M.
I am so glad I found this amazing product. I have been looking for something to hydrate my skin while soothing it at the same time. My skin is sensitive and I highly recommend this facial mist! I will definitely buy it again!
Elizabeth S.
Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Rose Water Toner uploaded by Elizabeth S.
This is a super soft application where the product applies almost like a mist. It has a faint hint of rose scent and quickly absorbs on the skin. I use it post cleansing and before moisturizing.
Emily S.
West des moines
Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Rose Water Toner uploaded by Emily S.
This helped my sensitive skin a lot. Ive tried other toners that always burned my skin. Avoid getting it in your nose or eyes. You will very much regret it.
Reina V.
Jamaica, NY
Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Rose Water Toner uploaded by Reina V.
Purchased at: Target
On my latest shopping spree at Target I found this on the sale counter and took a look at what it claims to do. I have been using it for the past month and it’s been great so far. My skin feel refreshed and clean every time I use it. My skin is sensitive and I suffer from redness so this was an awesome addition to my skin care routine. The directions states to use after cleaning and before moisturizing. Also this can be used under makeup as a toner or over makeup for an afternoon “pick me up” I would say if your in the market for a new toner, look for Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Rose Water Toner!
Marcela N.
Norfolk
Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Rose Water Toner uploaded by Marcela N.
Roses toner that helps to calm your skin and makes it feel fresh. For sensitive skin. $9.99
Ashley-Anna A.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Rose Water Toner uploaded by Ashley-Anna A.
I have such sensitive skin so toners are always a tricky business. I love how soothing yet effective this one is. I automatically noticed an improvement in my skin. It was brighter and I started getting less pimples. Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Rose Water Toner
maria R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this mist! This is an amazing spray toner mist so refreshing and contains colloidal gold I will be added this permanently to my daily routine. I use it after cleaning before my moisturizer. The small size makes this great to carry in your purse and use as rh day goes on. Skin will feel relaxed and fresh. Great little product. Bliss Rose Gold Rescue Rose Water Toner
Sari H.
Minneapolis, MN
I wanted to love this, and I did at first, but about 1/3 of the way through the bottle the pump applicator broke and wouldn't mist the product anymore. The product itself is okay, buy it felt an odd residue on my face that made it feel less clean than it was before I used it. Also, it majorly dried out my skin instead of soothing it, but I have a soy allergy and I'm pretty sure my skin reacted to the soybean oil, which is in most of their products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis B.
il y a un an
Ava H. il y a un an
I’ve been using it for a couple of months now and I haven’t to say the toner is really refreshing and hydrating you can use it as skincare or as a makeup setting spray. The mist is fine but sometimes it kinda glitches that’s the only negative.
Claudia R.
Fort Benning, GA
il y a 2 ans
Kylie H. il y a 2 ans
I love this product. It’s such good quality and for a great price too. I love bliss and this Rose Gold Rescue Toner mist. 👌