BY BLISS

NEW! bliss exclusive You wax. You tweeze. You sniffle. You run your cuticles and your heels ragged. You subject your skin to too many microderms and maybe just a little too much sun worshipping. And you can t figure out how to tame those unruly brows or flyaways . The list goes on, and so does this compact, twist-up, purse-sized balm stick, solving a slew of woes, irritations and mishaps that hassle glam girls on the go. This 20-in-1 wonderbalm is a one-stick quick fix for chapping, chafing, blister prevention, post-peel or wax woes, craggy cuticles, unruly eyebrows, flyaways and minor makeup mishaps. Highlights: Proprietary Anti-Irritant Complex - a patent-pending blend of ginger extract and natural bisabolol that has been proven to work synergistically as a potent, new-age anti-irritant Mango Butter - Magnificent moisturizing properties and contains Vitamin E. Traditionally us see more...

Nat 💋.
Rialto
This chapstick is super creamy and soft on your lips. When you drink something it's still applied and doesn't dry out to a weird consitancy. It stay on and actually moisturizers your lips. They all smell super good and have a variety of scents and I would most defined but it again
Anna H.
I love this product it makes your keeps feel so soft! It lasts all day and it's very gentle on the skin I would tottaly recommend this and I would buy this again, I bought it from Walgreens
georgie h.
Stollings, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bliss Problem Salved is a wonderful product that no woman needs to be without. It's a very good value not to pricey worth every penny you spend on it. This is very good for your eye brows when sometimes they just won't lay down. i found this product at Walmart.
Sam M.
Bliss is an amazing brand and my hair skin and everything is sensitive so this brand lets me try new thinggs without worry and I truly love this product it was an amazing product and I would but again
Shelly J.
Akron, OH
Very moisturizing product. Recommend to those who are struggling with very dry skin!!!!
Stephanie Y.
Easy to bring everywhere with me, I just put it in my pocket or purse and go! They help with me biting my nails or pimples on face that are trying to heal.
laura j.
Mount Vernon, NY
Try this one time it was OK a friend of mine gave me one to try but I didn't have much longer before I miss placed it I wouldn't mind to try it it again
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
My go to for sudden acne outbreaks! I have seen great results in less than 24 of using! Kind of pricey but well worth your money! I use it once a week!
Yobana M.
Been using this product for a while now, a cousin recommended and it makes my skin so soft and not ashy , it's a reasonable price for the quality
Michele R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love keeping this on my desk and using it as needed on hands or other dry spots. It's pretty thick, so it's not something I would use all over.
Shelbt I.
Talladega, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Just here for a badge so yeah
Kenya J.
Is this specifically for acne?