BY BLISS

NEW! bliss exclusive You wax. You tweeze. You sniffle. You run your cuticles and your heels ragged. You subject your skin to too many microderms and maybe just a little too much sun worshipping. And you can t figure out how to tame those unruly brows or flyaways . The list goes on, and so does this compact, twist-up, purse-sized balm stick, solving a slew of woes, irritations and mishaps that hassle glam girls on the go. This 20-in-1 wonderbalm is a one-stick quick fix for chapping, chafing, blister prevention, post-peel or wax woes, craggy cuticles, unruly eyebrows, flyaways and minor makeup mishaps. Highlights: Proprietary Anti-Irritant Complex - a patent-pending blend of ginger extract and natural bisabolol that has been proven to work synergistically as a potent, new-age anti-irritant Mango Butter - Magnificent moisturizing properties and contains Vitamin E. Traditionally us see more...

Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
My go to for sudden acne outbreaks! I have seen great results in less than 24 of using! Kind of pricey but well worth your money! I use it once a week!
Liz R.
Liz R.
I love this one! It's perfect for my skin and keeps me moisturizer without having to reapply. It smells nice and is exactly what I need
Megan K.
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a wonderful product. I highly recommend this product for everyone because it's works great!
Lydia G.
Lydia G.
Victorville, CA
Its okay didnt really think it was amazing. I wouldn't buy it again. But go for it if you like.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
It's only $18 and it's smooth. I have sensitive skin and it works pretty well.
Anna H.
Anna H.
I love this product it makes your keeps feel so soft! It lasts all day and it's very gentle on the skin I would tottaly recommend this and I would buy this again, I bought it from Walgreens
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Easy to bring everywhere with me, I just put it in my pocket or purse and go! They help with me biting my nails or pimples on face that are trying to heal.
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
Been using this product for a while now, a cousin recommended and it makes my skin so soft and not ashy , it's a reasonable price for the quality
Meia W.
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
Sooo adorable comes in a cute packaging size. Easy to use for travel just pop it in your purse and go. Smell is great as well as formula
Michele R.
Michele R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love keeping this on my desk and using it as needed on hands or other dry spots. It's pretty thick, so it's not something I would use all over.
Shelby G.