bliss Powder Brush uploaded by Alexis P.bliss Powder Brush uploaded by Alexis P.bliss Powder Brush uploaded by Lanai K.

BY BLISS

Brush up with these tips perfect for sheer layers, and setting makeup with one effortless sweep-this brush delivers just the right amount of powder fluff on pressed or loose powder beginning in the center of the face and around the nose. Blend outward can also be used to dust powder over cream foundation, cream blush and concealer to set instantly. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke C.
Mobile, AL
One of my favorite brands of brushes & this one in particular is my favorite powder brush. I love the chrome handle & it is nice & comfortable to hold. The bristles are so soft & have the right amount of flexibility. & while with every brush you are going to have some bristles falling out I can honestly say that this one rarely ever does. I have only been able to find this brand at my local Marshalls & TJ Maxx, so when I see any brush from this brand I always grab them before they are gone.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
I just purchased my first bliss brush and it is THE BEST makeup brush I've ever had!! I will certainly be buying whatever other brushes they have in their collection. It's incredibly soft, picks up the perfect amount of product, and feels like silk on my skin!! After feeling this brush on my face all others don't seem worthy!! Lol I got this bliss powder brush at Kohl's, they're stepping up their makeup game over there! Go get your bliss brushes and feel just how great they are!!
Lanai K.
carlsbad, nm
Literally my new favorite brush to contour with. I bought it 5 days ago and it works amazing. It blends so well and it's so so soft, plus it was only 8$ bucks at Kohls, definitely a great buy.