Bliss Pore-Perfecting Facial Polish uploaded by Norlena D.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Gentle exfoliating formula for all skin types.  The epitome of exfoliation, this soft and safe-for-all-skin-types smoothing scrub makes large pores look like they ve shrunk. A pea-sized amount massaged into the skin for 30 seconds refines pores and makes skin look positively picture-perfect. all skin types with naturally round skin scrubbing grains clears away complexion clogging dead cells makes large pores less visible see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelle N.
La Crescenta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great exfoliating face wash if you don’t like a lot of bells and whistles. It gets the job done in a basic, fairly quick manner. I leave in the shower and use about 2 times per week, it’s also good for elbows and anywhere that needs softening.
Jillian C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite exfoliating product! It's so creamy and really scrubs the grime out of my face. My pores feel super clean and my skin feels so soft after I've used this.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just tried this for the first time and have really mixed feelings about it. First of all, I LOVE the grittiness of this scrub which comes from the pumice in it. My face felt incredibly smooth after using it. I definitely wouldn't recommend using it every day because it is a little on the abrasive side but one could safely use it once or twice a week (provided that you don't have sensitive skin). What I don't like about this product is that it honestly smells like minty toothpaste! Wasn't expecting that one...
Ashlee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have finished my 2nd tube of this stuff and tried to find something a bit cheaper to exfoliate but have been disappointed in everything I tried so I will definitely be going back to the bliss. I use it in the shower every other night to exfoliate and though it very gritty, it somehow provides a gentle, exfoliating scrub. There is just something about this scrub that I have not been able to find in another product. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am SO SAD my product ran out and I can't find it ANYWHERE. it was honestly the best facial cleanser I have ever used. My skin was always left feeling smooth and flawless and has helped clear up my skin a lot. My pores practically diminished after washing my face with this product. I wish I could find it again but it seems to be sold out everywhere I look!
Katie S.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bliss is awesome for skin care.  The pore-perfecting facial polish always leaves my face clean and refreshed without drying out my skin.  It has that peppermint-y feeling when you rinse it off and smells so good.  I buy this stuff at TJ Maxx whenever I see it! Such a good value.
Micah G.
Panama City Beach, FL
Holy grail of exfoliaters!! I was hesitant because of the price for the size, but I thought I would splurge at TJ Max. A little bit of this goes a long way. It works well so you only need to use it two or three times a week. I would definitely buy it again.
Rachel J.
Hardy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This minimizes my large pores instantly! I can not believe how well this works, but it is perfect for applying right before I put on makeup and ensures my pores don't get clogged.
Norlena D.
Union City, CA
I bought this because my pores were clogged and very visible. This is an amazing product! In 2 days after using this product I was loving the look and feel of my skin.. it's gentle but works great.
Kate M.
I found this at marshalls and decided to give it a try. I think it works well. I use it 2-3 times per week in combination with the detoxifying toner and I think it works well. I would recommend this product.
Jessica W.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What type of results have you experienced from using this product?
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product effective for men too?