Bliss Pore-Perfecting Facial Polish uploaded by Norlena D.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Gentle exfoliating formula for all skin types.  The epitome of exfoliation, this soft and safe-for-all-skin-types smoothing scrub makes large pores look like they ve shrunk. A pea-sized amount massaged into the skin for 30 seconds refines pores and makes skin look positively picture-perfect. all skin types with naturally round skin scrubbing grains clears away complexion clogging dead cells makes large pores less visible see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather C.
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
This is a great gentle exfoliator. I have sensitive skin, so I have to be careful with exfoliators, as they're often too intensive for my skin. I use this in the shower two to three times a week. It's a great addition to a facial beauty routine without adding a lot of extra time.
Kate M.
Kate M.
I found this at marshalls and decided to give it a try. I think it works well. I use it 2-3 times per week in combination with the detoxifying toner and I think it works well. I would recommend this product.
Jonique D.
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am SO SAD my product ran out and I can't find it ANYWHERE. it was honestly the best facial cleanser I have ever used. My skin was always left feeling smooth and flawless and has helped clear up my skin a lot. My pores practically diminished after washing my face with this product. I wish I could find it again but it seems to be sold out everywhere I look!
Katie S.
Katie S.
ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bliss is awesome for skin care.  The pore-perfecting facial polish always leaves my face clean and refreshed without drying out my skin.  It has that peppermint-y feeling when you rinse it off and smells so good.  I buy this stuff at TJ Maxx whenever I see it! Such a good value.
Micah G.
Micah G.
Panama City Beach, FL
Holy grail of exfoliaters!! I was hesitant because of the price for the size, but I thought I would splurge at TJ Max. A little bit of this goes a long way. It works well so you only need to use it two or three times a week. I would definitely buy it again.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
This is my absolute favorite exfoliating product! It's so creamy and really scrubs the grime out of my face. My pores feel super clean and my skin feels so soft after I've used this.
Norlena D.
Norlena D.
Union City, CA
I bought this because my pores were clogged and very visible. This is an amazing product! In 2 days after using this product I was loving the look and feel of my skin.. it's gentle but works great.
Elena D.
Elena D.
Whitestone, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have large pores and this scrub seemed to help somewhat.... I loved the smell and feel of it, and my skin always felt squeaky clean after.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Hardy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This minimizes my large pores instantly! I can not believe how well this works, but it is perfect for applying right before I put on makeup and ensures my pores don't get clogged.
Dannielle E.
Dannielle E.
Miami Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love. It works so well and I noticed a difference after one application. The price is worth it since you only use it a couple days a week
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What type of results have you experienced from using this product?
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product effective for men too?