BY BLISS

• A weightless, shine-stopping lotion that hydrates skin all day while keeping pores and oil in check.
  • Willow bark visibly tightens pores and refines texture, while Brazilian sea water helps keep skin balance and aloe vera neutralizes shine
  • Perfectly preps skin for flawless makeup application
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested

Water (Aqua) (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Polyamide-5, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Silybum Marianum Extract*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Impatiens Balsamina Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Rose Extract, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sea Water (Maris Aqua) (Eau de mer), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lactic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Sodium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Pentylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene

* certified organic

Usage:

• Massage onto clean skin for instant hydration and a smooth, matte finish.

M J.
I wish I could give this hydrator 6 stars. This is a holy grail for anyone with acne-prone skin. It's gentle (but sometimes it tingles for a few seconds when you apply it). Whenever I use it, I wake up the next morning literally radiant with breakouts and redness totally diminished. It works great within the K beauty routine as the serum step, or on its own as a moisturizer. It's just mattifying enough, so it's easy to apply makeup on top when it dries. AMAZING.
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
First, the packaging is beautiful. It has a lid over the pump and then a stopper over the spout so it doesn’t dry out. It pumps out what looks like a lot but it’s almost a perfect amount! It smells amazing, not chemically or anything. When I take it off my face feels so smooth and cleansed. I have oily/combination skin and so far it’s really working well on it! bliss Pore Patrol™ Hydrator with Willow Bark
CHACE C.
Los Angeles
This moisturizer is great! It’s not thick and heavy on your skin! It’s very light and gives just the right amount of moisture! The packaging is super cute too! I’m very happy with this product!
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
Love me some Bliss!!! For years I’ve trusted this brand to my skin care. This hydrator is very good and it does minimize the look of your pores. Why not a five star? Because it does not work the best under my makeup. Easy to find at a Kohl’s and it’s fairly priced for it being a Bliss product. Not bad as a hydrator but not as a priming product.
Sydney H.
Waukesha, WI
I’ve been trying to get my pores under control and this deep detox four-clay soufflé mask is incredible after four uses I’ve already noticed a difference in my skin! It’s smoothing and tightening. My skin is glowing because of it! This cruelty free brand is slowly becoming one of my favorites!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I love bliss in general but their facial products aren’t for me. I do spend money on prestige brands only for skincare so I’m comparing this to my experience with higher end products. It worked okay, would would well for a teenager but maybe not for an adult who has larger pores
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
My skin didn’t react that great to this BUT my daughter loves it and it works fantastic on her so my review is mixed ! I have oily acne prone skin so it’s awful for that type of skin she has dry acne prone teenage skin and it’s great for her ...... sooo take this review based on that
Jocelyn K.
I've really enjoyed the Bliss reintroduction. I like this as moisturizer and it's not too heavy for my oily skin. So far I have only used it before bed because I am trying to use up a previous brand, bit there have been no breakouts and my skin feels great when I wake up.
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
My skin has been so dry lately so I used up a sample I had left over of this and I feel like it helped instantly. This is my second time using this and I am considering buying a full bottle. It is gentle on my skin doesn’t make me break out. Great product.
Katie R.
united States
This is a lovely moisturizer. Perfectly preps my skin for makeup application. I tend to have oily, pore problematic skin, and this isn't too heavy or greasy. I love that the brand is cruelty free too. It is a great drugstore choice in my opinion.

Target