bliss 'Pore'-Fector Gadget (2 Products) uploaded by Carrie K.

BY BLISS

Go-go complexion perfection with bliss 'pore-fector' gadget! Impurity-extracting skin-smoothing and complexion-improving this kit is the next best thing to an at-home esthetician! bliss 'pore-fector' gadget utilises sonic waves to help improve the skin's appearance. Impurities get trapped in the skin which results in clogged pores and by gently loosening the tissue around these areas dirt and debris is drawn out to promote a brighter complexion. As if that weren't enough it will also help to massage products onto the skin's surface (as opposed to doing so with your fingers). This pack includes the follow products: bliss 'pore-fector' gadgetA power purge for plugged pores this 'grime'-fighting tool generates sonic vibrations which coupled create micro-jets to deep clean clogged complexions. bliss daily detoxifying facial toner - 200mlReally refreshing and mega-moisturising this toner will not only help you milk your moisturiser for all it's worth; it's also amped up with antioxidants to purify and protect you from everyday age-expediting aggressors. bliss steep clean pore purifying mask samples x2This pore plunging clog clearing mask will transform skin into a scene of extremely clean when used weekly for 15 minutes. Intensive exfoliation oil elimination and deep pore purging are a perfect for all (but especially pimple prone) skin types. see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this little gadget actually removes all black...1 Answers
Justine A.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I have the bliss toner from this kit and it's my favorite toner! I found a toner on sale at TJ max and decided I would give it a try! The toner states that it reduces the size of pores and I feel like it does just that! I use a cotton flat and apply the toner in the morning and night. I use the toner after cleansing my face and it is just an extra sweep to remove any dirt or makeup that I missed from cleansing. My go- to toner! A must have in my daily skin routine
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
I really liked this kit.... Did I see a huge difference with my pores? No, but I did love the way my skin felt so fresh and moisturized with these products. The price point is good for what you get. I would definitely buy again, and totally reccomend!
lauren f.
lauren f.
i've liked this product expect for the fact that one of the gadgets i got stopped working a couple weeks after i got it. i had to send it back in and explain to them what happened and why and i didnt truly even know. i loved it other than the fact that happened.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Virginia
This product made my pores feel great. It was so refreshing to use. I instantaneously saw changes in my skin. This will forever be one of my favorite products and will always be incorporated into my skin care routine. I would definitely buy again.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
West haven, CT
I'm a definite fan and only used this once so far. It dod unclog My pores and I can't wait to use again. This is a pretty expensive gadget, but I lucked out and found it for only $40.
Allie B.
Allie B.
I love this brand, I love the lip scrub so when saw this I was interested. I like it but it's pricey and this stuff usually ends up at TJ Maxx anyway.
Dina D.
Dina D.
New Orleans
It worked as intended for the amount of time it was intended to work, it was a little oily and didn't cover as much as I hoped
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Bay Shore, NY
It's great to use after a long day off makeup it feels great and unclogged the pores always use a moisturizer after every wash
Fernanda c.
Fernanda c.
Azusa, CA
This is truly a good product. I don't have anything bad to say about it. The only thing is that it's one of those products that aren't essential. It is less painful than those usual black head removers but it's not essential
liana y.
liana y.
Tighten up the pore . Reducing the pore . Tighten up face . And also the consistency is great . and smooth and not allergic to it .
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
trempealeau, wi
Can anyone tell me if this little gadget actually removes all blackheads without pain?