BY BLISS

Go-go complexion perfection! This multi-tasking tool has two fabulous functions, both powered by sonic vibrations. First, it teams up with bliss daily detoxifying facial toner to fight grime , using higher-level vibrations to power-wash pores and eliminate impurities like dirt, oil and debris. Next, it uses lower-level vibrations to massage treatments and moisturizers onto the skin s surface . Skin -dorsed by Bliss Spa facialists and used professionally, it s the next best thing to an at-home esthetician . Wowsers! Kit includes pore -fector gadget tool daily detoxifying facial toner two samples of steep clean 15-minute facial mask recharge base unit power adapter Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

lawana g.
ENNIS, TX
A gadget is exactly what it is. Like I need another one. It did nothing to minimize pores or shrink them. Then again neither did the Clarisonic. It wasn't harsh on the face. I used it for about 2 weeks. Maybe I needed to use it a full 60 days or something.
Anasasha L.
Oklahoma City
I staredted using this when I was 17 and I have used it since until mine broke. its vary good and kinda pricey it is packed nice and love the coloring on the box. Its vary effective and I love it vary much I would and I have rescommed to mother before.
Jourdan T.
Very very good at reducing visibility of pores. It did not disappoint whatsoever. It's very gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling very smooth. Packaging is simple. Definitely would buy again when the time comes.
member-dd7e9
i think this is a great product for me since i have really large pores and they get clogged often. after using this product i have noticed a large difference in how my pores look. i think they look much smaller and i would recommend this product to anyone with large visible pores.
Desi
omg this product is my favorite,it exfoliates your skin and makes you look all ready to go.i highly recommend this product if your looking for a great skin cleanser,or just a face wash in general.its one of the best!
marline m.
Bridgeview, IL
I absolutely love this eat right here!!! It is definitely worth waging all of that money just for this!! It goes really well on your face and it comes with the brush the exfoliates your face, I love the brush because it isn't hard on your face but it's the perfect level!
Tabitha H.
Staten Island, Ny
I love this so much! I bought it online and I would totally recommend it to anyone who likes skin care and is willing to buy new products. It is so gentle on my skin with such nice packaging
Ashlee H.
This is so awesome. From where I pluck my eyebrows my pores have become very enlarged and this really helps with the damage I've done between my eyes plucking!!
Kya C.
This was an amazing set to use to clean my pores. It was in-between affordable and expensive. It was my first time using this and it met my expectations.
Tyler Z.
I tried this out and I really liked it and I did notice a big difference in my big man pores but it did take about 2 weeks to notice a difference