bliss poetic waxing kit uploaded by Yedith D.bliss poetic waxing kit uploaded by Âm Ë.bliss poetic waxing kit uploaded by Kristin E.

BY BLISS #13 in Waxing Kits

bliss poetic waxing kit is a microwaveable wonder wax that helps to bid a farewell to fuzz, removing hair anywhere from eyebrow arches to ankles -practically painlessly. The colorful, stripless, aromatic wax lets you see where you're applying it for easier use. Features: World-famous wax originally developed for Bliss Spa use Microwaveable for quick and convenient heating.

Buy on ULTA*
Susan M.
When I saw that Bliss was now available at Target, I was a little skeptical. I used to love this at-home wax and was concerned that with the lower price point (it used to be $48) the formula wouldn't be as effective. I have to tell you, I am surprised. It was the same packaging with what seems to be the same packaging and the wax was effective in removing few chin hairs that have been creeping up. Perhaps I have a high tolerance for pain, but it's almost painless if done right. You do have to use the wax two to three time in the same spot, but such would be the same if you were to go to your local waxing salon. It left my skin feeling smooth and there was no redness after the application. Definitely something to have on hand if you can't make it to your waxing appointment.
Yedith D.
Jacksonville , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product. It does remove hair easily. I used it to wax my arms and I almost felt like there wasn’t enough. This should be a face and bikini wax kit. If you were to use it on your legs you might run out of it fast. Other than that I really liked the product, it was easy to peel when use correctly. I do recommend you read the instructions before using it to ensure you are using it right. And I did love the bonus pre-&post- waxing oil. I love it. I only wish there was more product. If you buy this is better to use it just for face because it does remove small hair and it doesn’t even hurt.
Jocelyn W.
Lincoln
I love this wax! I normally purchase the Sally Hansen face/lips waxing kit, but I decided to splurge and try this one this time (Sally Hansen is around $7, this one was $19 at Target).

This wax didn’t leave my face as harsh feeling as the Sally Hansen one, and pre/post wax oil was incredibly soothing. This wax also pull d off much easier.

If you’re looking to use this on legs/arms, you might want to look at a different product. I feel like there isn’t enough product included to meet those needs.
Gina K.
spring, tx
I followed the instructions of microwaving the product for 2 minutes and then continue in 30 second spurts until the desired consistency is reached. That desired consistency never happened. I tried for 5 minutes. The cup got very hot and where the plastic and the wax met was melted and fused together but was still very solid.

I really wanted to try the product but after 5 minutes, it seemed too dangerous and odd to continue.
Renée A.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the BEST and easiest way to wax! I bought this over 2 years ago and use it to do my eyebrows. All you do is microwave the mug then put it directly on where you want to remove hair, let it cool the rip it off. Easy peasy! It's lasted over 2 years and has been one of my all time favorite products for hair removal. Won't ever use anything else!
Nina T.
Sacramento, CA
I usually have a problem with waxes because my hair is super stubborn however with the oil and cleanser they give you, it was not an issue at all and actually barely hurt. I love this stuff.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love how easy it is to use the Bliss Poetic Waxing Kit! 💙 You just pop the cup in the microwave and because it is hard wax there are no strips needed! It is also painless which I love. I highly recommend checking out this awesome waxing kit because it is definitely worth it.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this stuff. Easy to use, the kit gives you everything you need for removing any facial hair, and it actually works. Not hard to follow the directions, and the oil and face cleanser for before using the wax work really well!
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great kit if you have light hair and not much of it, I got this kit as a gift for Christmas and I don't have much hair on my arms so I tested it out and was very pleased with the results, instructions are easy and no mess to clean up.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
The Poetic Waxing Kit by Bliss is the BEST at home waxing kit! This kit is super easy to use and has easy to follow instructions! The Poetic Waxing kit definitely meets my expectations! I've tried several at home waxing products that were messy and just didn't work! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone!
Parimala D.
Irvine, CA
How to use this
Bella P.
How many uses do you think this could get through?
Alena M.
I have been wanting to try this for a while, and I was just wondering if it would be okay to use on sensitive skin. I've heard many good things about this, though!
Joselyn M.
New Braunfels, TX
Can anyone show me what comes in the kit? Thank you :)
Taylor W.
This looks like it would be really easy to use. How is it with sensitive skin?