bliss poetic waxing kit uploaded by Âm Ë.bliss poetic waxing kit uploaded by Kristin E.

BY BLISS #2 in Waxing Kits

bliss poetic waxing kit is a microwaveable wonder wax that helps to bid a farewell to fuzz, removing hair anywhere from eyebrow arches to ankles -practically painlessly. The colorful, stripless, aromatic wax lets you see where you're applying it for easier use. Features: World-famous wax originally developed for Bliss Spa use Microwaveable for quick and convenient heating.

Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
Pros: Pleasant Smell; Good Value; Gentle; Easy To Use; Cleans Effectively

I've used this a ton in the past and plan to in the future. Unless you don't follow the directions it works great. You have to make sure you clean and use the oil first and spread a decent amount or it will break midway. There's a reason oil is included! It will harden around the hair to get every single one out so make sure you do it in the right spot. Works on everything. I've used it on my arms, underarms, legs, bikini, etc. underarms hurt more than bikini.

Great product 10/10
Katharine M.
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
I have the caveat that I have an esthetics license and usually buy from beauty supply stores to save on costs, but if you want the spa experience at home and are willing to follow instructions this is a decent product. Personally, I prefer hard wax which is perfect for harder to wax hair like the bikini zone, but I dislike the fact that it is menthol scented. I feel like for the price, you don't get a whole lot, but again I usually buy in bulk with my license. Cute packaging and good for first time DIYers.
Gayle G.
Gayle G.
This has been my holy grail for so long!! I only use this for my underarm area and it is so simple and easy. I love how it is hard wax and no strips necessary. And you can also just throw the wax in the microwave which makes everything that much more convenient. I have not found another hard wax that works as good as this one does! It also comes with everything you need pre and post wax! Perfect for beginners!
Ricci P.
Ricci P.
Doylestown, PA
Love it! Have been using it for about 6 months not since I've tried my own home waxing and it helps it hurt less!! I love it so much it grabs so hair that I didn't even know was there. ha! It's amazing and so easy to use. For me it keeps my hair grow back slower but I still have to wax more often than most people so that's why I decided to do an at home, since going to a salon was getting too expensive!
Isabelle S.
Isabelle S.
Smells lovely, has a nice feel, though sometimes difficult to heat up and most of the sparulas that came with the kit have broken from surprisingly tough wax. Very expensive, and considering I use it on coarse hair I'm not sure if it's worth the price when I end up going to a professional because the wax doesn't pick up a lot of hair and just gets stuck.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
There are a lot of good things about this product. It does not need strips for one thing, you put the wax on wait for it to harden a little bit and then rip it off. The wax is gentle on my sensitive skin and I have had no problems with it irritating my skin besides the actual waxing part of it- that doesn't feel good.
Torianne S.
Torianne S.
Lexington, KY
I honestly expected more from Bliss. I've loved other products of theirs (especially the ingrown hair pads) and I felt like their wax just fell short. This kit wasn't as good as the Gigis and Nads kits I've tried. I have dark, coarse body hair and this wax just didn't have the horsepower to remove it very well at all.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
delray beach, FL
last forever. doesn't get all the hairs but it also is much gentler and i find it really hard to burn yourself with this. peels off like a dream, maybe a little too so which is why it'd often leave hairs behind. if you don't mind waxing more often this is a nice inexpensive way of getting the job done.
Sidney R.
Sidney R.
This really was awesome. It was every waxy girl's set, at her fingertips. Everything you'd need is included. And I liked the idea of not having to waste any leftover wax because you can just wrapping the cup up until your next waxing & it'll work just as well after multiple times in the microwave.
Josephine A.
Josephine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a fan of the hard wax, seeing as I have sensitive skin. This product is fairly easy to use, but I would be to scared to ever use it on my face (I am no esthetician!) However the microwave factor is easy, and it comes with before and after waxing oils to ensure smoothness and no ingrown hairs.
Parimala D.
Parimala D.
Irvine, CA
How to use this
Bella P.
Bella P.
How many uses do you think this could get through?
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
The last product I used didn't get all of the hairs and was very difficult to clean off. Does this get all of the hair and does it leave behind a sticky residue?
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
This looks like it would be really easy to use. How is it with sensitive skin?
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Coquitlam, BC
I use cold wax strips now and would be interested in trying this - but I have very sensitive skin and I'm worried I'd have a reaction or those hideous red bumps from the kit. Anyone else has sensitive skin try it with good results?