bliss poetic waxing kit uploaded by Kristin E.bliss poetic waxing kit uploaded by Âm Ë.

BY BLISS #30 in Waxing Kits

bliss poetic waxing kit is a microwaveable wonder wax that helps to bid a farewell to fuzz, removing hair anywhere from eyebrow arches to ankles -practically painlessly. The colorful, stripless, aromatic wax lets you see where you're applying it for easier use. Features: World-famous wax originally developed for Bliss Spa use Microwaveable for quick and convenient heating.

Renée A.
Albuquerque
This is the BEST and easiest way to wax! I bought this over 2 years ago and use it to do my eyebrows. All you do is microwave the mug then put it directly on where you want to remove hair, let it cool the rip it off. Easy peasy! It's lasted over 2 years and has been one of my all time favorite products for hair removal. Won't ever use anything else!
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product to remove unwanted hairs. It’s salon based waxing even easier to use than in salons people use. It’s a great must have waxing kit for everywomen😍
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kendra E.
W Valley City, UT
It gets all the hairs. Makes your legs looking grate and smooth. It’s perfect. You can find it anywhere. You will not be shamed. It’s cheap too. You will see results perfectly. It’s awesome buy now!!
Nina T.
Sacramento, CA
I usually have a problem with waxes because my hair is super stubborn however with the oil and cleanser they give you, it was not an issue at all and actually barely hurt. I love this stuff.
Claudia F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great for facial hairs and small areas that you can target at home. I like this new packaging. I’ve been purchasing poetic wax since it came out for stove top.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love how easy it is to use the Bliss Poetic Waxing Kit! 💙 You just pop the cup in the microwave and because it is hard wax there are no strips needed! It is also painless which I love. I highly recommend checking out this awesome waxing kit because it is definitely worth it.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this stuff. Easy to use, the kit gives you everything you need for removing any facial hair, and it actually works. Not hard to follow the directions, and the oil and face cleanser for before using the wax work really well!
Brittany G.
New Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great kit if you have light hair and not much of it, I got this kit as a gift for Christmas and I don't have much hair on my arms so I tested it out and was very pleased with the results, instructions are easy and no mess to clean up.
Parimala D.
Irvine, CA
How to use this
Bella P.
How many uses do you think this could get through?
Alena M.
I have been wanting to try this for a while, and I was just wondering if it would be okay to use on sensitive skin. I've heard many good things about this, though!
Taylor W.
This looks like it would be really easy to use. How is it with sensitive skin?
Joselyn M.
New Braunfels, TX
Can anyone show me what comes in the kit? Thank you :)