Personal CareHair RemovalWaxing Kits & SuppliesBliss
Poetic Waxing At Home Wax Kit Hair Removal Kit

Bliss Poetic Waxing At Home Wax Kit Hair Removal Kit

Shop Bliss Poetic Waxing Kit Shaving Womens at Bluemercury. World-famous Bliss Spa wax packaged and formulated for easy at-home waxing. Excellent for removing short, coarse hair, this DIY waxing kit w

Is it very painful?
Okay I haven’t tried this product yet but I have read a couple reviews, does it really irritate the skin?
Is this product fairly easy to use?
Start your review of Bliss Poetic Waxing At Home Wax Kit Hair Removal Kit!
Katie T.
Windsor Locks, CT
Bliss Poetic Waxing At Home Wax Kit Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Katie T.
Purchased at: Target
This sucks if you want to wax your legs. It gets the hair off in the center of where the wax was applied, but the edges crack off and get stuck to your skin and it’s nearly impossible to get it off!! I had more luck using this for my bikini line, but I definitely don’t recommend. There are way better home wax kits available. I’m sad though bc I have loved all of the other Bliss products I have tried so far!
Gabriela H.
Gridley
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bliss Poetic Waxing At Home Wax Kit Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Gabriela H.
I love the Bliss Waxing Kit! It’s great for my eyebrows, I used it on my friend as well, it’s pretty clear on the directions and inexpensive, it’s effective and I would definitely buy it again! If you want the best at home waxing kit, get Bliss!
Rachel A.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is amazing. I love the way it removes hairs and not skin. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is gentle and easy to use. I use this product every month and never break out. It is just as good as going to brow bar but half the cost.
Maroon A.
Reno, NV
Great product leaving my skin fresh and vibrant. The product stays true to what’s advertise and I definitely recommend it. The price is a little high but comparing to other products the quality of this product is worth the money.
G G.
This has been my holy grail for so long!! I only use this for my underarm area and it is so simple and easy. I love how it is hard wax and no strips necessary. And you can also just throw the wax in the microwave which makes everything that much more convenient. I have not found another hard wax that works as good as this one does! It also comes with everything you need pre and post wax! Perfect for beginners!
Suzanne M.
Manalapan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite at home waxing kits. I have used it for small areas and my arms. It heats up nice and comes with everything you need. Make sure you have extra baby oil on hand in case you make a mess or spill it 🤭
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not really worth the money. Not enough product. Wax continued to break once on skin and could barely get a strip. Messy. And I’ve been waxing my entire body since freshman year so I am pretty use to the pain of waxing but this was almost unbearable Didn’t remove all my hair.
Yael G.
Little Ferry, NJ
Bliss Poetic Waxing At Home Wax Kit Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Yael G.
This kit has been a LIFESAVER this year. With COVID and most places closed half the year I’ve been able to keep up with waxing thanks to this box. It all smells so good and is so gentle on my skin. It brings a small bottle of oil to use before and after waxing. I love this stuff!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,926 reviews
Bliss Poetic Waxing At Home Wax Kit Hair Removal Kit uploaded by Bethany A.
This was a really interesting experience. The wax gets pretty hot and applying nicely. However the directions was confusing so I ended up pulling it off wrong. I found a lot of great tutorials on how to use this as well! It’s super gentle on the skin and it does not hurt like other waxes
Dia S.
Bloomington, IL
Bliss Poetic Waxing At Home Wax Kit Hair Removal Kit I loved using this, after using this my skin was super soft s as ne smooth. It slows the growth of your hairs as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kitty P.