Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Elisa D.Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Savannah S.Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Bonnie W.

BY BLISS

This gently exfoliating overnight formula is a triple threat against aging: it simultaneously perfects skin s texture, lightens dark spots and lessens the look of lines and large pores.  With moisture-magnetizing amino acid antioxidants instead of irritating AHAs, it s A-OK even for those with sensitive skin. retexturizes and gently exfoliates lightens dark spots and brightens skin helps reduce the look of large pores and fine lines ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
I bought this little gem about a month ago. You apply 3-4 pumps on a clean face & decoletouge, even the backs of your hands if your trying to improve or prevent wrinkles on them. You then should wait up to 5min. before you apply your moisturizer. Be sure to avoid your eyes & be sure to wear sunscreen when using these types of products as they can cause you to sunburn easily. Also can cause uneven pigmentation when used on darker skin.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Kirksville, MO
This is my absolute favorite serum for exfoliating the skin. I first purchased this from Bliss 4 years ago and since have used 2 more bottles. It is worth every penny and always helps my skin when it's going through a rough patch. I am currently out and wish I wasn't!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Ashland, or
I liked the facial cream but I'm not exactly sure if it did anything. I'd say that it's a pretty good value although I wouldn't have minded if it cost lest. The facial cream was good for my skin all in all. I would probably buy this again since it made my skin feel refreshed.
Chloe T.
Chloe T.
Campbell Hall, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes your face feel very smooth and tingly. I love the expectations of this product the price is just right for it. I've use this product many times before. Has very nice packaging very heavy weight to it. I would love for other people to use this and understand what it's like.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't even bother with this product. It is very liquidy which makes the packaging pretty pointless and messy. I have been using it for a while and haven't seen any changes to my skin. I'm just trying to finish this bottle because I hate being wasteful, otherwise I would throw it out.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a while and I really don't know why I stopped, my face has never been as clear as when I was using this product. It is amazing and so freaking good.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Feels wonderful on the skin very silly . Makes your skin very soft and firm feeling after use .I love it !!!!❤ I will keep buying this !!!! A need to try !
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Ontario
I HATE THIS PRODUCT. Did nothing for my skin. I feel like i would have been better off just not applying anything. It smells gross also. Just do not buy!
Lorissa S.
Lorissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works but it doesn't work as good as I thought it would so I recommend that you ask for a sample before you buy it
Phebean C.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bliss makes my skin feels soft and smooth and it so anjoyable and i would recommend i looooove it so please use it