Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Elisa D.Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Savannah S.Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Bonnie W.

BY BLISS

This gently exfoliating overnight formula is a triple threat against aging: it simultaneously perfects skin s texture, lightens dark spots and lessens the look of lines and large pores.  With moisture-magnetizing amino acid antioxidants instead of irritating AHAs, it s A-OK even for those with sensitive skin. retexturizes and gently exfoliates lightens dark spots and brightens skin helps reduce the look of large pores and fine lines ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kenzie_2004 W.
This was an alright product but I don’t really recommend it. It didn’t meet my expectations like I thought it was gentle on the skin but really burns the face my face is very sensitive and so I didn’t really didn’t like it but it may work for others but not so much for me 🙁😬
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10
Callie M.
Scottsdale
I love bliss products so I had to try this one out. I love this serum!! You can literally peel it off (depending on the amount you use) or wash it away. I feel it working and my face is GLOWING after use every time!
Maritza L.
Palmdale
It was good and made my skin feel really soft and clear. It worked really well in clearing blemishes and I was pretty impressed. It was not expensive and nicely packaged. It did not look or feel cheap. I would recommend this to others and repurchase.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Carly Q.
Hill City
I put this on my face almost every morning with my regular face routine I love this it makes my face feel great is not harsh on your face is very gentle I will be purchasing more of this product again.
Tessa G.
Ann Arbor , MI
this was one of the only face serums i have tried and while i think it was a good serum, i am not the biggest fan of serums because of my oily skin. i would recommend to others who do enjoy serums, it just wasn’t for me
Samantha F.
Oneonta, AL
Leaves your face feeling new and refreshed. I like to apply at night for a dewy feeling in the morning. I feel this serum is highly effective. I would recommend to everyone.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.