Bliss original blue body bar uploaded by sarah g.

BY BLISS

fabulously fragranced mega-moisture+massage soap Bursting with a crisp, fresh scent and moisturizing glycerin, this long-lasting cleansing bar is designed to deliver more bubble for your bathing buck. Made with massaging nubs for a super-stimulating sudsing session, it s everything you ve ever soaped for in a body-cleansing bar! Clean, crisp unisex fragrance Super-long-lasting French-milled bar with moisturizing glycerin Made with stimulating massaging nubs original blue body bar see more...

Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really wanted to love this - and actually I do love most everything except for when I’m using it. It smells fantastic, Suds a TON, and lasts a while. However, I personally hate how it makes my skin smell, and my skin feels so stiff and depleted of moisture afterwards that I hate using it. My boyfriend thinks it smells great and doesn’t have any complaints with his skin, so maybe it’s just me and my sensitive skin?
cory A.
I tried this before on a whim- I'm never the biggest fan of bars shaped like this which have the "body massaging" shape to them- these seem to wear down easily and you're just left with a simple bar of soap. I enjoyed the smell of this (lemongrass) and it foamed up nicely- it's just so blue that it stained my shower shelf.
Megan B.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite soap ever. I love the texture of the molded bar and the smell ia spnfresh and clean. I bought it at ulta on sale and it was comparable to the other soaps I buy.
sarah g.
I love the smell of this soap. We recently visited an aloft hotel and this is the product they had in the room. I would definitely recommend this soap if you are looking for a soap that has a good scent and leaves your skin soft. The tried + blue lotion pairs well with this soap too!
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
I love this stuff so much! The only place I can find it now is at Nordstrom rack. It's 5.99 there and I buy it in bulk for fear of when they no longer have it. Such an amazing citrus lemony scent. Lasts a long time too. The nodules don't last long, but that's ok, it smells so good I don't care!
Samantha J.
San Jose, CA
Love this body bar, it smells great and leaves my skin feeling extra clean. However it may have stripped some of my skin's natural oils because my skin felt tight and dry after using it in the shower.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Not a huge fan . I hope to feel scrubbed clean and this one is a bit odd . I personally use scrubbing gloves but that's just personal preference
Nam N.
Houston
Lasts forever and the bumps on the bottom keep the bar from slipping! No irritation for my partner who has extremely sensitive skin! love it!!
Hayley M.
Beaverton, OR
This soap smells amazing. Crisp, clean and slightly citrusy. It washes off cleanly with no residue!
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I picked this up on an impulse at Nordstroms. Loved the scent and the nodules! Lathered really nicely, but if you're using with a sponge it kind of defeats the purpose of the little bumps on the soap. Also, depending where you store the soap in the shower, the nodules break down quicker and then you're just left with a 10$ bar of soap.