Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock uploaded by Amethyst S.

BY BLISS

Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock

Start your review of Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Savannah Y.
Santa Maria, CA
This is the best product for your skin! It keeps it zit free and feeling fresh and weightless!
Jasmine G.
El Paso, TX
This spot treatment literally dries out tough acne over night! 🙌🏻 isn’t harsh on the skin with over drying.
Lariza S.
This product worked wonders for me! It really helped with my acne and meet my expectations. I would just like it to work faster!! But for my first time using the product I think it went really well.
Jardon S.
Montego Bay
P this on over night and theres no more zit i love it the very first time i used it it gentle and great on skin
member-ef994
I've used this once, and it actually helped keep pimples away as long as you don't pick at them!
Mia B.
Sydney
This is a good product for zits and acne, it has decent packaging, for what you get. It is effective and does do what it is meant to be doing I am a first timer on this product, I would recommend this to other people who may have acne or spots.
Sara F.
Salé, Laayayda
Bliss is alsome marc .............. I so much love it because is very very coooooooooool and this product is alsome
Katlynn B.
Isanti
This product did not give me the results I would've liked. It made my skin really dry and even more red and broke out than it was before I started using it.
erica w.
Hazlehurst, MS
Cleared my pimples fast. I have acne prone skin so this worked well. Great price for what it does and how fast it worked I used it a couple times and it loved it
Salma E.
I like it, i would definitely buy another one since it work pretty good! To be honest it's quite harsh but that's the way it works. It was the first time i tried it but i will definitely keep using it and I recommend it for sure!

Amazon