Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock uploaded by Amethyst S.

BY BLISS

Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Jennifer B.
1,126 reviews
This product did nothing to reduce the size of my breakout. It also burned very badly on my skin and irritated it. I also didn't like the strong smell.
Sara F.
Salé, Laayayda
Bliss is alsome marc .............. I so much love it because is very very coooooooooool and this product is alsome
Kelsey S.
Rutledge, TN
I have tried to use this on several different occasions with no luck. I will always reach for my clearsil brand over this every time.
Amethyst S.
Tucson
This stuff really worked for me I been using it and my face was been cleaned but I think it only works on some people because my sister tried it and it didn't work for her
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
I had high hopes for this product that I was able to pick up at TJ Maxx. I'm not sure if I got a dud but the product's consistency was gummy and just flat out terrible to use. I had to cut the tube open to ever get any out. I would not purchase this product again.
Brookelynn S.
Murray City, OH
Works great, wouldn't recommend if you have normal to dry skin. Left the one area of my face dry and flakey. But other than that, definitely did its job!
Chelsea S.
Orlando, FL
Great product, very effective for acne. You can feel it working and will notice a difference pretty quickly into using the regimen.
erica w.
Hazlehurst, MS
Cleared my pimples fast. I have acne prone skin so this worked well. Great price for what it does and how fast it worked I used it a couple times and it loved it
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Really good stuff right here! When I notice a bump starting to happen I put bliss zit cream on and by morning the puffiness and redness is gone! Me and my husband both use it! He bought it for us as a gift but not sure price.
Nicki G.
Makes your skin feel alright. I would recommend it to anyone. Had a fair price to it. I bought it off amazon.

Amazon