Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock uploaded by Amethyst S.

BY BLISS

Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock

Start your review of Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
I had high hopes for this product that I was able to pick up at TJ Maxx. I'm not sure if I got a dud but the product's consistency was gummy and just flat out terrible to use. I had to cut the tube open to ever get any out. I would not purchase this product again.
Jennifer B.
1,126 reviews
This product did nothing to reduce the size of my breakout. It also burned very badly on my skin and irritated it. I also didn't like the strong smell.
Kayla C.
Works ok. Didn't buy it for myself though. I included it in a gift basket I made for a friend. She said it worked well. But I honestly didn't see a difference. May try it for myself in the future but not right now.
Brookelynn S.
Murray City, OH
Works great, wouldn't recommend if you have normal to dry skin. Left the one area of my face dry and flakey. But other than that, definitely did its job!
Aleckxi D.
savannah, ga
This product definitely works, but it works just as well as any other salicylic acid treatment for me. It's got the standard 2% concentration, just as many drugstore brands do. For 18 dollars i don't think I'll repurchase, and just stick to a generic brand.
Amethyst S.
Tucson
This stuff really worked for me I been using it and my face was been cleaned but I think it only works on some people because my sister tried it and it didn't work for her
Kelsey S.
Rutledge, TN
I have tried to use this on several different occasions with no luck. I will always reach for my clearsil brand over this every time.
Nicki G.
Makes your skin feel alright. I would recommend it to anyone. Had a fair price to it. I bought it off amazon.
Katlynn B.
Isanti
This product did not give me the results I would've liked. It made my skin really dry and even more red and broke out than it was before I started using it.
Mia B.
Sydney
This is a good product for zits and acne, it has decent packaging, for what you get. It is effective and does do what it is meant to be doing I am a first timer on this product, I would recommend this to other people who may have acne or spots.

Amazon