BY BLISS

Bliss no 'zit' sherlock serum Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Rebecca C.
medford ma
i used this product because like any 14 year old i have so many pimples that look like huge volcano's on my face, this product has actually worked for my skins that i have already bought twice and its amazing on skin
lexy b.
peyton
get rid of my acne in 2 days it's my old blemish is invisible. i love this stuff and i'm always stocked up. i recommend this to anyone wth acne prone skin while on there monthly cycle or just have daily breakouts☺️
Amanda C.
New London
I was skeptical on using this but it was a nice surprise. Cleaned and refreshed my skin and also helped my acne. The formula was nice and smooth and it felt like it was still working even after washing off.
Sophi W.
This product cleared up all of my whitehead and the majority of my blackheads! It also helped with my redness. The only thing is, it took a while for my blackheads to clear up, and it had a very strong smell
Michelle P.
Weldon spring, MO
Might be an adult but still get breakouts and this makes them a thing of the past. This is a must have item in our home! You will only question why you hadn’t used it before!!!
member-53b4d
I don't think this is a miracle worker but it's my current go-to (night time) spot treatment. I do notice that it does help curb inflammation for zits or small whiteheads, and makes the time for them to resolve a little shorter. However, it's doesn't make things disappear immediately. The formula is relatively gentle though, so I do think this would be a good thing to try if you have sort of sensitive skin like I do, and are looking to try something new.
Blair T.
San Jacinto, CA
I get so many zits in this stuff is a lifesaver like if you need to put on makeup the next day just put the stuff on the night before and your zits are practically gone and it's so much better it's the best product ever.
Erica T.
Tifton, GA
My skin is really sensitive so my face kept breaking out with this. My sisters fave isn't sensitive and she likes it! It depends on your skin type.
Selin S.
Very nice and gentle face wash. Great for everyday use. Has a nice smell and is a thick consistency that is easily washed off.
Marina F.
Louisville , KY
I got this in a subscription bag and the Product was fair. Not the best in the world and I saw little to no improvements.
Kayleigh O.