Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Rubberizing Mask uploaded by Makenzie B.

BY BLISS

"bliss no zit sherlock breakout-busting rubberizing mask This unique, straight-from-our-spa rubberizing mask envelops skin s surface, allowing its ingredients -- like tea tree, willow and menthol extracts and seaweed -- to be optimally absorbed for pristine pores and a clear, shine-free complexion. Includes 6 individually wrapped mix-it-yourself masks, 6 spatulas and measuring scoop. 0.5 oz. each. see more...

Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Rubberizing Mask

Start your review of Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Rubberizing Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my absolute favorite mask ever! I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin. I use this mask once a week (sometimes every other week) to help gently exfoliate my skin and deep clean my pores. I always see a difference immediately after using this mask. " in 11 reviews
  • "I swear you can see where everything has come out of every single pore!" in 1 review
  • "Just make sure to avoid your eyebrows because it will rip out your hairs!" in 1 review
Kirsten R.
Eveleth
This product helped extremely with the redness and swelling of my acne. It practically makes the redness and the swelling disappear after one use. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a few stubborn, noticeable pimples. It is easy to use and one of the fastest acne treatments I’ve ever used.
Jazmyn T.
Orlando, FL
I tried this and since I have sensitive skin it turned my face red,one of my zits did go down but it did not go away because of it.You can feel it working whatever it’s doing for your skin.I think they should make a gentle or sensitive one for others.
Karisa J.
OR
Bought the no zit Sherlock package at my local marshalls for fairly cheap and I’m obsessed with the results. This product is amazing the brand makes me feel like I’m in a spa just from the scent of it as well. It works amazingly.
Pao M.
Swarthmore
I love this but unfortunately it's discontinued by the company. Everything about it is perfect and my skin looks like I went to a spa after using it. The best part was getting at least three masks from each packet because the amount of powder they give you per packet is generous. Would love to see this incorporated into their new skincare line available at Ulta and Target.

To give my mask a little twist I would add spirulina powder to make it green. So much fun and would throw people in my house off guard.
Bryce L.
nixa
 This mask is great! It kept my zits on the low and after a couple of days my zits were gone! More than met my expectations and it was a great price. I recommend for anyone with sensitive skin trying to get rid of zits.
Starbuck
This mask is a lot easier to use than those paper thin ones that always tear or are hard to pull apart. It applied nicely and I did see somewhat of a change in my acne after a day or two.
Ally S.
Burbank
Really goo product that lasts really long. The colors stand out on all skin types. This is a high quality product at a very reasonable price. Works wonderfully with other brands and just looks great on the skin.
Stacy D.
McDonough
Awesome product. Great mask. Attacked all problem areas. Met every expectation I had on this product. It is great value. Not too pricey. The packaging is okay not the best but still appealing. Gentle product doesn't need any improvements.
stephanie b.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a very cool product. It goes on thick and dries up into a rubbery mask. It is quite pricey but I try to buy it at Nordstrom rack. This definitely works but be aware it is uncomfortable when you peel it off. Make sure to avoid your eyebrows and other facial hair. Thank me later!
member-77d8d
I really liked this product, but you can get a dupe at the drug store that will do the same thing. They have all safe and good ingredients and it was very gentle. The package was smooth and I will probably not buy again.
Nicole M.
Kirtland, OH
I have combination skin. But a lot of acne product dry my skin out even worse. And I end up hating the product and never using it again. Does this product completely dry out your skin? Or is there some moisture to it??