Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Rubberizing Mask uploaded by Makenzie B.

BY BLISS

"bliss no zit sherlock breakout-busting rubberizing mask This unique, straight-from-our-spa rubberizing mask envelops skin s surface, allowing its ingredients -- like tea tree, willow and menthol extracts and seaweed -- to be optimally absorbed for pristine pores and a clear, shine-free complexion. Includes 6 individually wrapped mix-it-yourself masks, 6 spatulas and measuring scoop. 0.5 oz. each. see more...

Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Rubberizing Mask
  • "Just make sure to avoid your eyebrows because it will rip out your hairs!" in 1 review
  • "I swear you can see where everything has come out of every single pore!" in 1 review
haley g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend actually recommended this product to me and I really liked it I was surprised I have a lot of pimples and zits on my face and I was always really embarrassed about it but this product really got rid of all of my imperfections and blemishes so I really am excited to review this product for y'all it is just an amazing product and it's so worth the money if you ever have trouble with like acne and stuff this is great
judrianna. P.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Worked very well but stopped working after awhile so I had to switch it. I liked the packaging and the container it came in which made the product accessible. I only used it once because I guess my skin got used to it and it stopped functioning as well.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Stacy D.
MORROW
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product. Great mask. Attacked all problem areas. Met every expectation I had on this product. It is great value. Not too pricey. The packaging is okay not the best but still appealing. Gentle product doesn't need any improvements.
Ashley J.
Salisbury
I am positive my skin may just be too sensitive for this product. I applied to a problem area and ended with a blotch of new pimples where applied. Would suggest for oily skin vs combination or dry skin .
JELENA K.
Tallmadge, OH
This was horrible. I had 2 zits on my face when I out this on and the next day I had a horrible break out all over my face. It was too much for my sensitive skin
Brittany D.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally just love the feel of this. As an avid mask hoarder it's always nice when something breaks tradition. It's a little more prep mixing with water and waiting a bit longer then average, but if you want clear soft skin FAST this is it. It gets rubbery and cold which sounds odd but is rather satisfying. When you peel it off it's glorious. It's like lifting all the gunk built up in your pores and starting over with sin free skin. Only down side is I've had a hard time finding it in stores. Generally the only place outside of online is TJMaxx, but it's hit or miss at best.
Brooke B.
Brattleboro, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I was a fan of the actual texture of the mask, removing it wasn't as easy as I anticipated. Rather than coming off in one piece, the mask came off in tiny bits and pieces. I liked the way my skin felt afterwards, although it took me a bit of time to remove the entire mask. I personally didn't notice any changes to my skin after using the mask, besides it feeling super soft and clean.
Yasmin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mixing and applying the mask can get a little messy but don't let that deter you from trying it out if you are prone to acne because it has been a lifesaver for years. I first tried this mask after a facial at Bliss. My skin was super red and swollen from tons of extractions and an enzyme peel so my facialist suggested this mask to calm everything down and do the last clearing/deep cleansing of my pores before I went home, this was the last step of the facial and wow, in minutes I was no longer a tomato. I had to take it home and use it when my skin is very irritated and broken out. Even though it combats acne it is also very soothing and gets rid of most redness from acne.
Alexis A.
THIS MASK IS MY SAVIOR. I found it at tj maxx and can't find it anywhere else, it seems Bliss has discontinued the powder form. But something about this mask makes all of my acne disappear after using it. If I'm having an especially rough day with breakouts (cystic, blackheads, whiteheads) I throw this mask on and guaranteed everything will be calm and clear. Also once the mask dries on your face it feels like smooth rubber which I love.
Nicole M.
Kirtland, OH
I have combination skin. But a lot of acne product dry my skin out even worse. And I end up hating the product and never using it again. Does this product completely dry out your skin? Or is there some moisture to it??
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
Does this smell strongly?