Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Rubberizing Mask uploaded by Makenzie B.

BY BLISS

"bliss no zit sherlock breakout-busting rubberizing mask This unique, straight-from-our-spa rubberizing mask envelops skin s surface, allowing its ingredients -- like tea tree, willow and menthol extracts and seaweed -- to be optimally absorbed for pristine pores and a clear, shine-free complexion. Includes 6 individually wrapped mix-it-yourself masks, 6 spatulas and measuring scoop. 0.5 oz. each. see more...

Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Rubberizing Mask
  • "Just make sure to avoid your eyebrows because it will rip out your hairs!" in 1 review
  • "I swear you can see where everything has come out of every single pore!" in 1 review
haley g.
My friend actually recommended this product to me and I really liked it I was surprised I have a lot of pimples and zits on my face and I was always really embarrassed about it but this product really got rid of all of my imperfections and blemishes so I really am excited to review this product for y'all it is just an amazing product and it's so worth the money if you ever have trouble with like acne and stuff this is great
Rosa D.
This is a fun mask to use. The rubber texture cools when you put it on and stays cool while you wear it. It peels off easily, which I like as an alternative to washing off other goopy masks. I like bliss products, but I do feel like there are more effective brands out there in the same price point.
Jazmyn T.
Orlando
I tried this and since I have sensitive skin it turned my face red,one of my zits did go down but it did not go away because of it.You can feel it working whatever it’s doing for your skin.I think they should make a gentle or sensitive one for others.
Karisa J.
OR
Bought the no zit Sherlock package at my local marshalls for fairly cheap and I’m obsessed with the results. This product is amazing the brand makes me feel like I’m in a spa just from the scent of it as well. It works amazingly.
Macy H.
Murfreesboro
I’ve used mask after mask and never got one that would clear up my t-zone and leave it clear, until this one. It was very gentle on my dry skin and did not dry it out more. I thought it was a little overpriced but considering the quality, it wasn’t outrageous.
kay s.
Griffith, IN
This product is great! It made my face feel so nice after using it! i have sensitive skin and this product and others from bliss didn’t break me out or anything. i would definitely recommend trying their products
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Miriam M.
Houston
My absolute favorite facial product my my favorite beauty brand. This thing really works!! I use it every single day under my makeup, and I’ve seen noticeable difference in preventing breakouts and keeps by my skin clear.
AnnaLaurin B.
Monroe, LA
It makes my skin feel amazing after using it!! For sure a great buy and a must have!!! I have unfortunately have only used it just a few times but it definitely is a great product that I would for sure use again!!!
Rachel B.
I think that this product works very well with people who have more breakouts than others. I don't normally break out but it does help when I do although I find it has a weird texture
Nicole M.
Kirtland, OH
I have combination skin. But a lot of acne product dry my skin out even worse. And I end up hating the product and never using it again. Does this product completely dry out your skin? Or is there some moisture to it??
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
Does this smell strongly?