Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Rubberizing Mask uploaded by Makenzie B.

BY BLISS

"bliss no zit sherlock breakout-busting rubberizing mask This unique, straight-from-our-spa rubberizing mask envelops skin s surface, allowing its ingredients -- like tea tree, willow and menthol extracts and seaweed -- to be optimally absorbed for pristine pores and a clear, shine-free complexion. Includes 6 individually wrapped mix-it-yourself masks, 6 spatulas and measuring scoop. 0.5 oz. each. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Just make sure to avoid your eyebrows because it will rip out your hairs!" in 1 review
  • "I swear you can see where everything has come out of every single pore!" in 1 review
Anita J.
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
Would not recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin, or to anyone overall. The first time I used this I notice my skin feeling a slight tingle, but more like a burning feeling than soothing. I assumed it was because the first time I used this since it happens when i use Borghese. But I've tried using it a couple more times after and it still would give me a burn. And then I notice a dark mark around my upper lip area and when I went back to ask why did this happen, they said it's strange that it happened I must have left it on too long or I didn't do it "as instructed". Now whenever I use something that's not made for sensitive skin, or hypo-allergenic I would get that dark mark back. This product ruined my skin. I didn't have sensitive skin before this, and now I am after using the product.
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Pflugerville, TX
I was having issues with acne and needed a mask to tighten up my pores. The mask was easy to apply, light, and then easy to wash off. I felt my pores were tightened up and the blemishes I had were reduced. I would buy again, I just need yo get used to the rubberizing as it was tight.
Hollianne S.
Hollianne S.
Love!! I had severe cystic acne and while this mask did not reduce the number of pimples, it helped the redness/inflammation immensely. I would do it before bed and in the morning. My acne was more of a pale pink and easier to cover versus extremely beet red and sore.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is extremely tricky. It feels good on and is fun to mix up. BUT it's awful to remove especially if you accidentally got a little bit of your eyebrow hair. It also is kind of painful to remove. So be careful when applying to make sure it doesn't hit ANY hair.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
League City, TX
Great mask. It's seriously keeps those zits away and pulls the ones out that you do have. It definitely meet my expectation. It was my first time to us but I'd like to try it again. Even though it's a little pricey. I do think everyone should try it at least once
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
I love this. It makes my skin feel so soft and fresh afterwards. You can get this at Ulta or Sephora and it lasts for a pretty good about of time. I had never used it before but I love how gentle it is on my really sensitive skin! I would recommend to everyone.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
California, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love facial masks, and after searching for so long, I finally found one that meets all my needs. I tend to have breakouts on my chin, and this helped clean them out. I would definitely buy again, and I would recommend to anyone who's going through a breakout.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Greenfield, IN
This mask is wonderful. I have been dealing with quite a bit of stress lately and it has definitely taken a toll on my face. So when I used this product I had pimples and I was kind of a mess. This dried the pimples without drying my face. A must try for sure.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
This is such an awesome facial mask . Not only does it feel nice on my skin it smells goo too ! The price isn't too pricey but it really met my expectations for. A face mask . I'm the type to do face masks like five times a week so this one was pretty awesome !
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
This is my absolute favorite mask ever! I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin. I use this mask once a week (sometimes every other week) to help gently exfoliate my skin and deep clean my pores. I always see a difference immediately after using this mask.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Kirtland, OH
I have combination skin. But a lot of acne product dry my skin out even worse. And I end up hating the product and never using it again. Does this product completely dry out your skin? Or is there some moisture to it??
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
Does this smell strongly?