BY BLISS

bliss® from our spa to your skin™ Probiotic Powered This foaming 2-in-1 formula deeply purifies and de-clogs pores. Formulated with 2% salicylic acid to break up dead cells and oil, and probiotics like yogurt and meadowsweet extract to boost skin s natural defenses against acne-causing bacteria. why we re pro probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria similar to those found in your own body. They help boost skin s natural defenses against bacteria, and create a healthier environment. Hydroxyethyldecyl Ascorbate No 'Zit' Sherlock Purifying Cleanser & Toner. see more...

• Would this be a good product to use if you have sensitive...7 Answers
Karley J.
Vincent
This will most definitely keep your skin clean! I actually had a friend that had some so I used it and it was wonderful! The smell was a bit odd but the put come was great. I'd definitely get my own if I could find some!
Lee R.
Works like magic, leaves no scars behind whatsoever and clears up small acne like zits. Doesnt leave skin feeling dry, u could see the radiance of your skin. No pimples and no dried out skin
Dharma Karena E.
Soperton, GA
When I first used this product, I didn't think it was actually working but within a week or so, I started seeing amazing results. This is a must, if you have breakouts!
Kaycee M.
Waco, GA
This is okay. I have oily acne prone skin and I don't think this product did much for me. I was given a sample size of this product so I have not used the full size. I saw no real results from this product; it just acted as a standard cleanser. Unimpressed.
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
I love this product! It does a wonderful job at getting rid of my breakout spots and also really calms the redness down as well as any inflammation. I would recommend this product to all my friends for sure!
Kelley C.
I love this cleanser and toner! It's refreshing and skin brightening! It's a great value and very effective! I would highly recommend it and I love the packaging!
Kathy C.
I use this once in awhile because I have a lot of cleansers. I use to reach for it a lot but I like to switch it up on my skin. It does it's job. My skin feels clean and fresh after using this product.
Kim B.
Saint Paul, MN
I have tried many different products over the years to deal with my acne. I have dry skin but I still get blemishes. All drugstore brands dried out my face too much but this product left my skin mostly blemish free without drying it out.
Kayla G.
Baldwinsville, NY
All the bliss products I have tried so far have been great, but this one really worked wonders. I have never had a zit disappear so quickly!
Sarah B.
Campbelltown, PA
One of my go to zit products! It works fast and is gentle enough for my sensitive skin! My 11 year old daughter even uses it.
Frances P.
Would this be a good product to use if you have sensitive skin