bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Oil Control Moisturizer, 1.7 fl. oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Oil Control Moisturizer, 1.7 fl. oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“There aren't most moisturizers that keep my skin from getting flaky without giving me insane breakouts, and i'm so glad that bliss made this! It's not heavy at all and doesn't give me monster acne the next morning, I wish I could get it in a bigger bottle but other than that i'm super pleased!” in reviews
Sandy Hook, CT
I love this product. I usually break out around the time of my menstrual cycle so I need a product that is able to clear my skin up quickly and efficiently. I put this on my blemishes after I wash my face before bed and when I wake up there is a noticeable difference in redness and size.
Pocatello, ID
Honestly only bought this because of the pun. But I was pretty surprised by the use! I swear by Mario Badescu products but this is almost good enough to take its place! Purchased at Sephora online, would definitely recommend to others with problem skin! This product will become a life saver.
I like this stuff, I put it on before I put my makeup on and I feel dry all day. I do have to blot a little but that is expected when you have oily skin. All in all it is a great product with a semi-pricey price tag but it is also a very well known brand. (:
Stafford , VA
Felt like this was very pricy and didn't give me very effective results! This did moisturize my face and soften my skin, but I didn't really see a noticeable difference in the prevention of pimples, oily skin and clogged pores.
Montgomery , AL
I have acne and sometimes I get oily skin espacially when I am outside for a few hours. I tested a lot of product but this one works wonderfully. It absorbs the oil on my face and keeps my facial fresh and clean
Winchester, VA
Stockton , CA
One of the best moisturizer! I start my day off by using this moisturizer with my pulsaderm sonic washcloth! Great combination! It has help my skins to be so much bettet with little oil!
New Britain , CT
I really love Bliss products. But my skin is so difficult with having lots of redness and clogged pores. This product worked great for a time then started to dry out my skin a bit so I had to switch to another more gentle product.
Marblehead, MA
This is such a great product! It worked wonders on my skin. It was quite effective and worked better than I thought. It was the first product I've ever used from Bliss.
Seminole, FL
I don't see a huge difference in my blemishes when I use this product. The lotion makes my skin feel great and it smells good, despite a questionable effectiveness.

Looking for your answer?