bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Oil Control Moisturizer, 1.7 fl. oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Oil Control Moisturizer, 1.7 fl. oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“There aren't most moisturizers that keep my skin from getting flaky without giving me insane breakouts, and i'm so glad that bliss made this! It's not heavy at all and doesn't give me monster acne the next morning, I wish I could get it in a bigger bottle but other than that i'm super pleased!” in reviews
Alma
It really helped with oil build up on my skin and didn't irritate it like I thought it would. It didn't dry out my skin like I thought it would. It's a little most than I normally spend but it's worth it think especially if you supper from oily skin.
Atlanta, GA
So I swore by this stuff and then they just stopped selling it and I have no idea why. I've tried other oil control moisturizers but they all dry me out like crazy. This one did not. Still kept me as hydrated as an acne treatment moisturizer possibly could but my breakouts cleared up significantly. I used in combination with a regular, non-acne specific face wash because when used with the coordinating facial Cleanser, my skin became way too dry. I tend to break out around my jaw line and mouth, and this really did the awesome trick of keeping those to a very serious minimum. I miss you.
Hammond, IN
This product worked for me to a certain extent. I get "used" to products very quickly, so while it was very effective for a few weeks, u fortunately my skin became "immune" to its oil control properties. This, of course isn't Bliss' fault for my difficult skin! All around great product!
Pt Pleasant, WV
Definitely not my fave. The actual moisturizing power was low in this product and my skin almost seemed drier from the acne medication. My oil production was higher after using this. I’m only giving two stars because I like the cleanser that goes along with this.
I bought this product online and I did not like it. The product was heavy and greasy. It left my skin even more oily. It did not meet my expectations and I would not recommend to others. I well not be buying this agak
This product is a good product but there are defenitly better ones out there. I bought mine from Ulta Cosmetics. The packaging could be better but is ok. This is my first time using it and so far it works. I am not sure if i would buy it again......
Greer, SC
I like it and it does moisturize without occluding acne prone skin. However I think mine had separated in the tube, it came out really runny at first. It smells like medicine. It’s nice but it’s not my favorite.
Seabrook , TX
This product at exactly what I expected it to and very well at that for my giant sensitive skin I love it and I will always be coming back to this product definitely worth the price
Utica, MI
I got a sample of this product my son used it and he loves it so much it did clean and clear his face his skin looks softer I'm gonna buy the full size for him I do recommend this product to everyone
It is a great moisturizer and if you have dry skin this will definetly do the trick, especially if you wear makeup often, this is a great product for people with bad acne.

Looking for your answer?