BY BLISS

bliss® from our spa to your skin™ Probiotic Powered helps fade post-pimple pigmentation minimizes the appearance of large pores even skin s tone and texture why we re pro probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria similar to those found in your own body. They help boost skin s natural defenses against bacteria, and create a healthier environment. No 'Zit' Sherlock Correcting Serum see more...

Lucia M.
Phoenix, AZ
This was a pretty drying, it's like that little at-home trick where you place toothpaste on your zit. The value versus the quality did not make sense to me since the No 'Zit' Sherlock Correcting Serum was quite disappointing for me.

Sadly, I would have to say that I don't recommend this to anyone I know.
Nicole T.
Newport , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. I dab some on as soon as I feel a pimple coming in. It does tend to dry out your skin if you use too much, especially if you have skin on the more dry side. Long lasting, good value for its dollar. Purchased at sephora.
Celia G.
Avondale , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Need to correct you skin this is your go to product packing is great feels great on the skin I bought it online in there website price is okay in between you get what you pay for will totally buy again
Jackie G.
Works absolutely well and extremely happy with it. DEFINITELY recommend this product if this is what you are looking for. The packaging is nice and product comes in good condition.
Hunter P.
Assonet
The Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Correcting Serum is excellent for when you feel a pimple or zit coming through the surface of your skin. After one use you already start to notice a complete difference! Would definitely buy again. Out of all the products there are out there, this is simply the best.
Karelly P.
This product is very good! Yes this product does get rid of acne. This product can work on different people so if your interested in buying it, I do recommend buying it and it's very affordable
Cheyenne C.
worked fast and very well, I use it all the time and barley break out. lasted a very long time. and in other words definitely worth it.
riss l.
Euless, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would put this on while doing my nightly routine and in the morning I would wake up and my site would be greatly reduced
Helped my skin renew after awful break outs and stored so fed from getting worse. Still use it when my fave acts up.
Katie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kinda seemed to work a little I guess. I wasn't really impressed to be honest. It's a little different.
Kylee G.
I really wanna try this is it helpful??