BY BLISS

Trial or travel-friendly starter kit! Probiotic Powered Breakouts, beware! This fast-acting daily regimen for pimple-prone skin helps treat and repair acne blemishes. And, when used regularly , it can help foil future flare-ups. Formulated with 2% salicylic acid to break up dead cells and oil, plus probiotics like yogurt and meadowsweet extract to boost skin s natural defenses against acne-causing bacteria, it leaves skin soft, fresh and in the clear. Case closed! Includes: no `zit sherlock purifying cleanser+toner correcting serum oil control moisturizer . Ingredients: purifying cleanser+toner: Active Ingredients: Salicylic acid 2.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/Aminoacrylates/C10-30 Alkyl PEG 20 itaconate copolymer, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropylamine O see more...

• Does this give results quickly?1 Answers
  • I've been looking at several acne kits and been wanting to try th...2 Answers
Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Complete Acne System
  • "I used the serum as a spot treatment at night and it seemed to help my acne go away faster." in 1 review
Laura H.
I liked this at first, but it doesn’t really work any better than other products. It is also very harsh and drying. It is an okay value, but the amount is very small. It is too harsh for my skin; therefore, I would not buy this again.
Zenaida T.
I purchased this product at the advice of a friend who suffers from spontaneous acne like myself and after 1 week of daily uses I can honestly say that I won't be repurchasing it. I suffer from oily skin, massive pores and hormonal acne so I was hoping for a way to cope with my skin's mood swings. Unfortunately I saw no change at all. Even worse, my skin got even more oily. I feel like it "dried" it too much to the point that my skin was overproducing oil. I like the brand itself but this was a definite negative for me.
Michelle B.
Tempe, AZ
One of the best skin care products for a an out of the blue breakout! I use this every single time an annoying littleblemish pops up and in a day or two it's almost all the way cleared up. Not the most expensive product but it is not your regular store brand. Wish it came in a bigger size!!
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
I bought this product for my little sister who had frequent acne outbreaks at the time. It's affordable and easy to use with clear instructions on how to apply it. It met my sisters expectations and cleared most of her acne she's happy and feels confident in her own skin again.
Eva M.
Actually works really great!!! It helps a lot and it honestly isn't as expensive as expected for such a great product. It not only met my expectations but also exceed it. It was my first time and definitely not my last. I would recommended it and not only this product but also all of the bliss products cause they're all great!
Sarah S.
Wilmington
This product did not work that well for me. I continued to break out but not as bad as before I was using this product. It smells really well. I have 2 kids so less steps are better. If someone had a little amount of breakouts I would recommend it to them.
Oceanside C.
It's good when you don't have your everyday acne wash products with you for example when your sleeping over your best friends house or boyfriends , it's worth the cost and honestly works and gives visible results ! I would buy again for my travel bag cosmetic must haves !
Madison A.
Wichita Falls, TX
I've always had trouble with acne and my aunt recommended this to me. It took a couple weeks, but it cleared my face right up and not I wouldn't be caught without having this system in my stash.
Abby P.
My sister and I both had bought this product and it okay. I think it was good priced. It helped a little in clearing up some tiny blemishes but it didn't get the big ones. It was pretty gentle on the skin as well. I don't believe I would buy this product again.
Courtney K.
Uncasville, CT
This product is absolutely amazing it works wonders on clearing your skin. The perfect gift for anyone that is fighting acne or likes to keep acne at bay. 10 out of 10 recommend trying this product this holiday season!
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
I've been looking at several acne kits and been wanting to try the murad one... Is this product any better?
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Does this give results quickly?