Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock uploaded by Amethyst S.

BY BLISS

Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Ashley C.
Forest, VA
I had high hopes for this product that I was able to pick up at TJ Maxx. I'm not sure if I got a dud but the product's consistency was gummy and just flat out terrible to use. I had to cut the tube open to ever get any out. I would not purchase this product again.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Really good stuff right here! When I notice a bump starting to happen I put bliss zit cream on and by morning the puffiness and redness is gone! Me and my husband both use it! He bought it for us as a gift but not sure price.
Kayla C.
Works ok. Didn't buy it for myself though. I included it in a gift basket I made for a friend. She said it worked well. But I honestly didn't see a difference. May try it for myself in the future but not right now.
Amethyst S.
Tucson
This stuff really worked for me I been using it and my face was been cleaned but I think it only works on some people because my sister tried it and it didn't work for her
erica w.
Hazlehurst, MS
Cleared my pimples fast. I have acne prone skin so this worked well. Great price for what it does and how fast it worked I used it a couple times and it loved it
Aleckxi D.
savannah, ga
This product definitely works, but it works just as well as any other salicylic acid treatment for me. It's got the standard 2% concentration, just as many drugstore brands do. For 18 dollars i don't think I'll repurchase, and just stick to a generic brand.
Lariza S.
This product worked wonders for me! It really helped with my acne and meet my expectations. I would just like it to work faster!! But for my first time using the product I think it went really well.
Katlynn B.
Isanti
This product did not give me the results I would've liked. It made my skin really dry and even more red and broke out than it was before I started using it.
Brookelynn S.
Murray City, OH
Works great, wouldn't recommend if you have normal to dry skin. Left the one area of my face dry and flakey. But other than that, definitely did its job!
Jennifer B.
1,126 reviews
This product did nothing to reduce the size of my breakout. It also burned very badly on my skin and irritated it. I also didn't like the strong smell.

Amazon