BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBliss
No Dull Days Cleansing Stick

bliss No Dull Days™ Cleansing Stick

• This balmy cleansing stick absorbs skin-dulling toxins, oil and makeup, providing a targeted facial cleanse.
  • Oakwood charcoal attracts and absorbs to detoxify and purify
  • Cleanses, exfoliates and nourishes for bright and revitalized skin
  • Travel-friendly: no-mess, no-leaking

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecanol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Silica, Ceresin, Ozokerite, PEG-8 lsostearate, Synthetic Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Water (Aqua) (Eau), Tocopheryl Acetate, Charcoal Powder, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lyral

Usage:

• Gently massage over dry or damp skin. Rinse.

This is such a cool concept! Where can I find this?
How do you find you like the stick in comparison to normal face washes?
Price? Sephora?
Start your review of bliss No Dull Days™ Cleansing Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Anna H.
2,308 reviews
This is a wonderful product from bliss I have always loved their products and I was nervous with the change in the brand but after trying this I was thrilled to see that they remained true to themselves and got even better. This was great for my acne prone skin. It dried out any oils without over stripping my skin and leave it feeling tight. I recommend this along with the Pur Cosmetics Joystick since this reminds me of that.
Kerry D.
Can't support a company that partner's with PETA. PETA supports violence, steals money, kills animals and disposes of them like garbage. Only the worst kind of human would support PETA and any self respecting, intelligent company should know better than to align themselves with such an awful company. PETA does not stand for cruelty free,they never have and they never will.
Kimberly H.
Jacksonville, NC
I really love the idea of this stick because it has other properties it helps clean my black heads off my face. It’s an original idea and I love it. It’s very good for sensitive skin, didn’t break me out. Definitely give this a try.
deletedacx V.
minnesoda
I don’t really like this brand it’s not really good for your skin and it broke me out I wouldn’t really purchase anything again from this brand I don’t like anything they sell I wish I could get a refund
Nathy R.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
It is easy and convenient to use, especially when traveling. It does not suds up much at all, which could lead some to believe it does not work. I however do believe it cleanses. It has a great smell, but not one that is overpowering.
Katie A.
Odenton, MD
I have tried this for the last few days and I love it! It feels so smooth on my skin. It is very easy to use, all you do is smooth it on to your face, emulsify with water and rinse it off! My skin felt so hydrated and silky!
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
This is described as a balmy stick that absorbs skin dulling toxins, oil and makeup. It is also formulated with charcoal. I found myself not loving the texture of this one and found it hard to work into the skin. I felt that it did a decent job removing my face makeup but I didn’t try it around my eyes. After use my skin felt nice, clean and clear but it did feel a tad tight / dry. I can definitely see myself using this one every once in a while when I really need a deep clean.
Kenia R.
Houston
I want one I heard is good never try it but I will like to make a review out of this product it look cool .
Dorothy C.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this product on a whim since it allows me to apply the product directly to my face. It’s a creamy texture and is so easy to rub on and massage all over my skin. It washes off easily and leaves my skin feeling soft, and very clean. I’ve noticed my pores shrink immediately!
millie F.
Ventnor City, NJ
The nana says it alll how great it is to wash your face and still have a glow ?!! In my daily routine i use this and just put my facial suns and boom face done no need of make and rocking a fresh face the smell is very subtle too