Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBliss
Naked Body Butter Unscented Moisturizer Professional Size

Bliss Naked Body Butter Unscented Moisturizer Professional Size

Bliss Naked Body Butter is a cult-favorite and a bestselling formula. This rich, quick-absorbing moisturizer leaves even the most parched skin smooth, supple and supremely soft -never greasy.

Water (Aqua) (Eau), Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera) (Cire de candelilla), Glycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate\u002FVP Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calluna Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate\u003Cbr\u003EPlease be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bliss Naked Body Butter Unscented Moisturizer Professional Size!
Bliss Naked Body Butter Unscented Moisturizer Professional Size uploaded by member-39fec1
Purchased at: ULTA
First Impression: I’ve tried a few products from Bliss and have a love for lotions so I’m always seeking out new formulas. Pros: clean, baby-powdery scent, not too thin or thick in consistency, decent value for the price. Cons: not long-lasting on the skin at all (which is kind of the entire point of a lotion for me). Overall Thoughts: a basic lotion that’s good for everyday use. If you don’t like heavy duty lotions and desire only a light moisture, maybe consider this one. #lotion #beauty #bodycare #selfcare #bliss
Austin, TX
What I love about this is how smooth and refreshed my skin feels AND that there’s no heavy film afterward. It glides on nicely and leave no residue afterward.
Irondale, AL
This was my go to body butter for so many years. It was thick and hydrating. It made my skin feel so smooth, and I loved that it was available unscented. It is the perfect way to moisturize after a nice warm shower. It definitely keeps your skin feeling supple.
Charlottesvle, VA
I had very high expectations from this product. I have always had good experiences with Bliss but this product was a disappointment. The moisture deposit is so low. It is unscented which I though was interesting even though I do not have particularly sensitive skin.
Southampton, NY
I love this body butter because it has no scent which means you can pair it with any perfume that you like without having to have the body butter interfere with the fragrance. It’s also really moisturizing and not sticky or heavy this is a staple for me especially in the summer. I like to use this on freshly shaven skin and because it doesn’t have fragrance I know it won’t irritate me.

Looking for your answer?