bliss Naked Body Butter uploaded by Martha W.bliss Naked Body Butter uploaded by Amber M.

BY BLISS

• A cult-favorite bestselling formula, this rich, quick-absorbing moisturizer leaves even the most parched skin smooth, supple and supremely soft – never greasy.
  • Used for decades in our spas
  • Mega moisturizers shea butter and coconut oil soothe, condition and deeply nourish
  • Fragrance free

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera) (Cire de candelilla), Glycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calluna Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate

Usage: Smooth on from shoulders to toes.

bliss Naked Body Butter
  • "I LIVE in this body butter. Right after a shower this smoothes on and quenches the heck out of my dry skin. I notice when I don't use this on my lazy days. I have the smaller version too in my purse because I can't live without this. The lemon scent is my favorite! " in 20 reviews
  • "I've bought this lotion several times (at Sephora and even found it on sale at Nordstrom Rack). As someone with sensitive and very dry skin, this lotion is great. It's quite thick but never leaves my skin feeling oily. Instead, it's incredibly hydrating." in 3 reviews
Gabby S.
I had bought this in a travel size for a trip during the winter time and was not disappointed! It was so creamy yet it was gentle and easily absorbed into my skin. The scent is light which is great when applying with a perfume or body spray. Definitely a good buy!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is my favorite body butter. It’s so hydrating and nice but it sinks into the skin so so fast and never feels greasy or sticky. I️ hate that trying to put on jeans or something feeling super sticky. This does not do this at all but still gets the job done moisturizing dry skin! I️ found this at tj maxx at a huge discount.
Janna R.
Groton, MA
I was given this for a birthday a few years ago and didn’t use it for a while as I wasn’t the biggest fan of lotion. Fast forward to winter when my hands became so dry and cracked that I could hardly move them. Nothing worked except for Aquaphor® Healing Ointment and this lotion to save my poor hands. The bottle lasted the whole winter and though it’s run out, I will definitely buy it again next time winter strikes.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
Polly L.
Nashville, TN
The Bliss Naked Body Butter is AMAZING. I love how moisturizing the lotion is and it's perfect for cracked hands and feet (in the winter). It's a little heavy for warmer months but definitely perfect as the weather starts getting cooler. Definitely recommend!
Cheryl R.
Salt Lake City
I love this body butter. I put it on right out of the shower. I like that it doesn’t have a scent so my husband and son can use it also on their sensitive skin. In the summer it helps prolong my tan. It’s thick but feels comfortable.
Sue A.
Ultra moisturizing. Love this. I do like scented lotions but dont care for the lemon sage smell at all so i settle for unscented. I van buy this at marshalls alot cheaper than anywhere else
Alayna M.
Keene, NH
This body butter is super nice and moisturizing! It is, although, very expensive. I never purchase mine at full price, I like to buy it at TJ Maxx when it is around $7 or less. I would not pay the full price, but for the discounted price it is a great buy.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
I am so glad that I have discovered this brand! I am very new to it. I would highly recommend this lotion if you don’t like the scented versions because it is so moisturizing and rich! I personally prefer the scented versions, but this is amazing if you don’t like the scents as they may be a little bit overpowering.
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
This lotion is completely unscented, so other reviews must be talking about another scent. I buy this product anytime I can find it at TJ Max and only pay about $13 for this giant tube. The 8 oz size of this at Ulta is over $20. I love this lotion but would not pay that much money for it.

It is a creamy white lotion that is the consistency of other brands I have tried. Although it it called a body butter this product is not super thick. It squeezes out of the tube easily. It absorbs into my skin quickly and does not leave me feeling sticky or greasy. It almost instantly helps dry patches look moisturized and gives my skin a healthy glow. I will state again, the naked version of this has NO FRAGRANCE WHATSOEVER. I have eczema and this lotion does not cause me to itch/burn/breakout at all. It also helps to calm my skin when it is broken out. Of course this product is not something I would use when my skin is cracked and raw from eczema, but it is good for daily maintenance of my skin.

I will continue to purchase this lotion whenever I find it at TJ Max. I think this size has been discontinued? I cannot find it on the Bliss website.

If you are looking for a lotion that does not bother sensitive skin and has no fragrance give this a try!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Scented or I scented? Why?