Bliss Multi-'Face'-eted All-In-One Anti-Aging Clay Mask
  • Bliss Multi-'Face'-eted All-In-One Anti-Aging Clay Mask Bliss Multi-Face-Eted All-In-One Anti-Agin...
  • Bliss Multi-'Face'-eted All-In-One Anti-Aging Clay Mask Mask-No Colour-One Size
  • Bliss Multi-'Face'-eted All-In-One Anti-Aging Clay Mask Color
  • Bliss Multi-'Face'-eted All-In-One Anti-Aging Clay Mask Travel Packettes
  • Bliss Multi-'Face'-eted All-In-One Anti-Aging Clay Mask Bliss multi-'face'-eted all-in-one anti-ag...

BY BLISS

A unique, face-friendly, and flexible spa-powered clay treatment mask that helps correct six of the most common visible signs of aging: dark spots, dryness, dullness, visible pores, rough texture, and fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Does this product make your face dry out after using it? ...1 Answers
  • How well is this and is it okay on sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • Is this even a close comparison to the Glam Glow supermu...1 Answers
Bliss Multi-'Face'-eted All-In-One Anti-Aging Clay Mask

Start your review of Bliss Multi-'Face'-eted All-In-One Anti-Aging Clay Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • " Bliss multi-'face'-eted all-in-one anti-aging clay mask is the best it comes in travel travel packettes they are very convenient leaving your face feeling fresh n radiant its not harsh at all and I have sensitive skin " in 14 reviews
Lisa ☘.
I enjoy the scent of this brand first off, and you don’t need much at all to cover your entire face and neck. The grit is fine and effective and once rinsed off, you face is smooths, supple and hydrated. The only issue was the slight burning I experienced if I went over the five minutes, but that could be a mild skin sensitivity and a classic case of not following directions
Siham d.
North Olmsted, OH
Love this. Every-time I use this my skin feels 100% lighter like its cleaner. It’s comfortable in the skin and it’s gentle. Price is good and it’s looks way pricier. Definitely recommend
Anna B.
milwaukee
Clay masks are the bomb. It makes your skin glow once it is off. I used this once so far but it looks like it will last forever. Well relatively forever of course. I would definitely buy masks all the time. So nice to have on hand for wine nights with the girls.
Heather M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Although this product last for awhile and works great. I’d be advise to stay away if you have dry or sensitive skin. I’ve had burning sensations and my skin has been really dried out by this mask so use sparingly if you fall under the same skin category as me.
Maddie W.
Birmingham , AL
Purchased at: Amazon
Loved the texture of the mask!! Light on your face and you can feel it start to cleansing immediately!! The smell of very refreshing and it stays where you apply it and doesn’t spear. Great product, love using this if I’m going to use a clay mask!!
Lu L.
Boonton, NJ
I got it in one of my makeup and skincare subscriptions, Works good but I wouldn’t buy again I’ve had other ones that work better and price is right. So overall not crazy about it but it works. If you have it use it. Not much to say about it.
Melissa S.
This comes in a nice jar. The directions are easy to understand. Clay masks are usually heavier than others but they really feel great afterward. I would buy again.
Brandy S.
North Augusta, SC
This mask makes my skin feel really clean when I am done with it. It is a little gritty, but I guess that is from some of the ingredients that are doing the work. I feel like I’ve had some masks that are a little better, but this one is a great one to have. The packaging is also very sturdy and nice.
Aïda S.
Melbourne, FL
I love this mask because it goes on easily and a little goes a long way. Felt clean and and pores looked smaller when I washed it off. It left my face feeling hydrated but clean and smooth. I thought it would hard to wash off all that dark clay but it was surprisingly easy. No scrubbing needed!
Faviolanny R.
Paramount , CA
I was really disappointed in purchasing this product. 1 star for the look and smell of it, but after just one use I'm hesitant to wear it again. After removing the mask with a wet washcloth, some of the product remained on my face! I have large pores and a very textured face. I had to really tug on my skin to remove every bit of residue that it left. My face ended up looking so dull after usage. I believe the product has very fine clay that wouldn't benefit people with porous and textured faces. Bliss Multi-'Face'-eted All-In-One Anti-Aging Clay Mask
Katie N.
San Mateo, CA
Brittany A.
milford, MA
Is this even a close comparison to the Glam Glow supermud mask?
sadie d.