bliss Miss Sculptalot Contour Palette To Go uploaded by Ileana P.

BY BLISS

From our spa to your skin you’ve put your trust in us to care for your skin with our legendary spa services and world famous skin care products. Now we’re excited to introduce the next step to achieving complexion perfection. We like to call it tinted skincare. We’ve poured our innovative spa ingredients and advanced technologies into our tinted skincare products, so you’ll know they’re good for you and your skin. Spatacular: contouring made easy. Miss ‘sculpt’-a-lot contour trio sculpts, shapes and defines your complexion in a breeze. Perfect for on-the-go, this portable palette contains universally flattering shades that easily blend into skin for a natural, radiant glow. Builds easily to your desired level of definition. Silky sheer formula is packed with light as air pigments, oat extract, lemon fruit extract and wheat protein to visibly enhance any complexion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island, NY
This is my first time using this contour kit and it’s so tiny and adorable!! I do not know how much it cost originally but I got this for seven dollars at tj max and it works so good the colors looks dark but when u apply it , it doesn’t
Dana
Spring Valley, CA
This is one of the best contour palette's I've tried. The shades are very easy to blend and they fit my skin tone perfectly. I recommend this contour palette for everyone.
Rachel B.
I love the darker colors to contour with and the lighter color to lighten the face under the eyes. I even like to use it set a contour if I use a cream first. I think that they blend very well
Melissa B.
Mastic Beach, NY
Ive been using this Palette a lot and found the colors to be easy blending. I only use this in the summer since the contour colors are a little dark during the winter when i am not tan. The highlight color is not very much pigmented so i just use the other two colors.
Ileana P.
Bridgeton, NJ
Beautiful colors for all year round contours, but especially for the fall. Look amazing as eyeshadow too.