Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsBliss
Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask

Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask

• This airy whipped mask – with a brightening boost of marshmallow root extract – delivers a surge of hydration to instantly reveal a new luminosity.
  • Revives dull, lackluster skin and delivers a fresh, “lit from within” glow
  • Visibly smooths uneven skin tone and discoloration
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Urea, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Acacia Macrostachya Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Zinc PCA, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Polyisobutene, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200)

Usage:

• Smooth a thick layer onto clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use 2-3 times per week.

Hook long can you leave this on your skin?
Is the [product:bliss-mighty-marshmallow-brightening-face-mask-face-mask-travel-size] good?
Is this a good face mask? Would u reccomend it for dry, sensitive skin, with uneven skin tone?
Start your review of Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask!
Holly D.
MA
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask uploaded by Holly D.
This is such an amazing product! It’s a soft clay like mask that feels whipped like a cloud! It’s so pretty too. It feels really good on the skin and it brightens over time. It’s a #kbeauty, clean and cruelty free brand that I love. You have to try this mask! [product:bliss-mighty-marshmallow-bright-&-radiant-whipped-mask]
Ellen E.
Owens X Rds, AL
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask uploaded by Ellen E.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have fallen in love with with yet another Bliss product. I used this mask after my other favorite. Brownie points for the super cute packaging! I am a huge fan. Smells delightful & my skin feels smooth & hydrated! I love the consistency as well. It feels like whipped marshmallow fluff (but not sticky!)
Chelsey M.
Pasadena, MD
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask uploaded by Chelsey M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this products because it goes on so light but does such a deep cleaning job. It smells amazing and you can literally feel the product going to work the moment it is applied. I like to put it on and get in the bath and relax while my face is being cleansed. I would highly recommend!
Evelyn G.
Carteret, NJ
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask uploaded by Evelyn G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this mask. It’s so smooth and easy to apply. It smells just like marshmallows and the fragrance is just enough for me. My skin is left looking smooth and so bright once it’s wiped off. I highly recommend this product. This brand is great for its price.
Sereniti C.
Oak Harbor, WA
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask uploaded by Sereniti C.
Purchased at: Target
This mask is so much FUN to put on. I might make my husband groan when he sees me pull this out because of the incoming movie jokes. Applying this mask feels nice and gentle on my skin during application and after removal. It leaves my skin feeling soft, soothes the dryness winter brings and always perks me up as soon as I open the lid. When suggesting a face mask this is #1, as well as any other mask Bliss has in their line currently. I have gifted this mask and plan on continuing to do so.
Lin K.
Boca Raton, FL
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask uploaded by Lin K.
Purchased at: CVS
I use this mask twice a week! I love it! It makes my skin so soft n supple. Just like marshmallows!! Lol who Could ever resist that soft fluffy feeling you get when you use this wonderful facial mask by bliss.
Heather C.
Albuquerque, NM
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask uploaded by Heather C.
I LOVE this mask! The texture is so light and it feels smooth when I put it on my face. I actually enjoy putting this mask on with my fingers instead of the usual brush! I suffer from dry skin and a lot of masks will tighten my face a bit too much where it's uncomfortable but not this one . It feels cooling on my face. After use I do notice a slight difference in texture as well. My face doesn't look so dull. The smell is underwhelming 🤷 but hey, nothing can be that perfect. Bonus: this everytime I wear this mask I feel like Mrs. Doubtfire, which is always fun. My application isn't quite as good as Robin Williams though I must admit!
Miranda P.
Lincoln, NE
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask uploaded by Miranda P.
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask uploaded by Miranda P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this face mask because it brightens my skin and leaves it extremely soft. It is easy to apply and take off and doesn’t sting or dry up on the skin. It is a bit pricey, but it really feels luxurious and worth the price.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,267 reviews
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask uploaded by Cassandra T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love everything by Bliss but the Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask leaves my skin so soft and takes away any bothersome oily spots I may have, and I use this mask before bed. I just cover my face and leave on for 15 minutes and rinse! Tightens my pores and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin! 💫
Jaime F.
Texas
1,269 reviews
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: CVS
Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask I really enjoy using this mask! It’s a fluffy pink texture. After 15 minutes, my face was so soft and glowy. I didn’t experience any breakouts after using. It’s not life changing, but if you’re wanting some hydration and radiance, this is a great mask to try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ailani W.
dmv
il y a 2 mois
Maud V. il y a 19 jours
I am sure it is 😊
Craig J.
Orlando, FL
il y a 4 mois
Have you tried this Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Brightening Face Mask Face Mask? I’m obsessed with all the Bliss masks, and especially love the travel sizes that come sealed so I feel like I’m getting one or two uses out of it and the active ingredients are all super fresh. I can’t decide if this Marshmallow Mask is a foam or a clay...it truly is like putting marshmallow fluff all over your face. File it under “oddly satisfying”.
Madeling E. il y a 3 mois
Yes! I absolutely love it. The smell is just to die for and it feels so nice on my face.