BY BLISS

This twice-a-week spa-powered microdermabrasion treatment boosts your cleansing routine by powerfully yet gently exfoliating dead cells and pore-polluting impurities that face washes may leave behind. Aloe and mushroom extract reduce inflammation and calm skin while peppermint extract refreshes and revitalizes. Skin is left clean, smooth, and healthy-looking. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jill S.
Made me believe in home micro dermabrasion care. Smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft!!!!! Totally recommend to everyone!
Shelley T.
Wytheville, VA
This stuff is perfect for using after makeup to get all the dead skin off and leave your face so smooth and refresed!
Dave B.
New York
Great set for exfoliating your skin. I have acne concerns and this makes my skin feel smoother and less blemishy.
Karissa M.
I liked it a lot, it brightened my face a lot and I highly suggest it. I would get it again.
Gagan S.
Toronto
A little goes a long way so you'll have this product for a while! It gives you smooth radiant skin instantly after one use. I definitely recommend this to everyone as a way to enhance the rest of their skincare routine. I got mine from sephora in Canada.
Alivia K.
Warrington
Sits nicely on the skin, and is refreshing. Comes with nice packaging. I bought online. Delivery was quick you can buy it in local shopping places. The product is very gentle on the skin
member-00948
I really recommend this product it has a really nice smell .I bought it at my local drugstore and it is very gentle .I really love it but I think it could be better .I would definitely buy it again .
Alexis J.
I love this, mi cara queda muy limpia y suave por la semana, pero reseca un poco usar 1 vez a la semana, el olor no molesta
Mapa M.
Chiang rai
The product is Really good. My skin felt like baby's bottom. Really not that intense of a smell in my opinion.