BY BLISS

This twice-a-week spa-powered microdermabrasion treatment boosts your cleansing routine by powerfully yet gently exfoliating dead cells and pore-polluting impurities that face washes may leave behind. Aloe and mushroom extract reduce inflammation and calm skin while peppermint extract refreshes and revitalizes. Skin is left clean, smooth, and healthy-looking. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carly S.
I was gifted a facial at the Bliss Spa in New York City. I loved this exfoliator they used on me. Now I use it once a week to get rid of dry dull skin and I love it! Very effective in the winter!
Vanessa K.
THIS IS THE SCRUBBIEST SCRUB OF ALL! This exfoliator really really is gritty. I suggest maybe to use once to three times a week max because it has such fine grit to it. I love mixing this in with either my Tata Harper Oil Cleanser or with a cream cleanser. I have also mixed it in with my Eve Lom Cleansing Balm.
ϑɑήəϚϚɑ ή.
Brownwood
I tried this product a few months ago and it worked amazingly. I got it from my local Ulta. The price was reasonable for the size as well as quality. My face felt so clean, and my pores were clear. This was my first time using the product, but i would definitely recommend.
Kara P.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My forever go to! I love the minty smell and texture. It has tiny granules to buff off dead skin but it won't tear up your skin! LOVE! My skin is always so smooth and soft for days after using it.
MaKenzie M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is expensive but other than that it is okay. The packaging is beautiful but I was a little disappointed with the product for the price I paid for it. I would probably recommend to others who have money to spend.
Valery P.
I love this product so much it really does get rid of the dead skin leaving your face super soft and hydrating I'd say. Although it is on the pricier side but it is very worth it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Morgan D.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I loved this product! It perfectly exfoliated my skin and left it feeling so soft and smooth without it being too rough. It was a very effective scrub and I would highly recommend giving it a try!
Jamie L.
This product is so perfect for someone like me. Im so thankful I found it! I get a lot of tiny blackheads and this really helps get my pores clean and is highly effective! It left my face feeling as soft as my baby's bottom.
Elizabeth C.
This scrub exfoliates pretty thoroughly, so a light hand is needed. The fresh scent is invigorating and great as a morning pick me up.
Jill S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made me believe in home micro dermabrasion care. Smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft!!!!! Totally recommend to everyone!