BY BLISS

A spa-powered microdermabrasion treatment. Formulated with fine volcanic pumice, vitamin E and soothing aloe, our twice-a-week spa-powered microdermabrasion treatment super-boosts your cleansing routine by powerfully yet gently exfoliating dead cells and pore-polluting impurities that face washes may leave behind. see more...

Terri M.
Terri M.
Macon, GA
I actually got this product as a complimentary birthday gift from Carnival cruise line and it's not a bad product at all but my skin has a negative feedback to it. I love the way it makes my skin feel after using this product but I start to breakout a couple days after.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Mount Airy
This product helped exfoliate my skin and get rid of dead skin cells.  It left my skin soft and smooth.  It was very gentle on my skin and cheap compared to department store products.  I would definitely purchase again.
Querencia H.
Querencia H.
This product is part of my skin care routine and the reason I enjoy using this product because I fell as if this product cleans my pores very well and I mostly use it when I have had makeup on all day or after a sweaty work out.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
I love the fine powder of this microdermabrasion. It's gentler on my skin and spreads easily. It does have s faint mint aroma. That caused redness in my skin afterwards, but only momentarily. Very nice product to brighten the skin once a week.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
91786
Works really well , but made my skin dry out after a few uses . It was to pricey the packaging was really nice as well !
ChinaGirl B.
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
I like this micro-mini exfoliate cream. It's gentle for its light textured cream, but so powerful and effective for its Micro delivery system. Ideal for all skin type. Oily, Combo, Normal can use this twice a week. Sensitive skin, should use it once a week, or every other week.
Estefany P.
Estefany P.
Miami, Fl 33191-1501
La micro reljacion de spa una lition relajantr te deja tu piel perfecta y suave a la hora de ponertela un acabdo