BY BLISS

A spa-powered microdermabrasion treatment. Formulated with fine volcanic pumice, vitamin E and soothing aloe, our twice-a-week spa-powered microdermabrasion treatment super-boosts your cleansing routine by powerfully yet gently exfoliating dead cells and pore-polluting impurities that face washes may leave behind. see more...

Lakshmi K.
Camarillo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing micro scrub, although its a tad expensive I highly recommend it and would buy it again and again. Super effective did not disappoint at all. Let my skin clear and feeling super smooth. I can't wait to try other Bliss products.
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not for the sensitive skin people out there, because it is SUPER exfoliating.  But as a treatment to use once or twice a week I think this product is awesome.  I have very oily, acne prone skin so this product really helps deep clean, and gives my skin a nice glowing surface when it's done.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry or oily skin, but sensitive skin... it may be too much.
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this micro-mini exfoliate cream. It's gentle for its light textured cream, but so powerful and effective for its Micro delivery system. Ideal for all skin type. Oily, Combo, Normal can use this twice a week. Sensitive skin, should use it once a week, or every other week.
Terri M.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually got this product as a complimentary birthday gift from Carnival cruise line and it's not a bad product at all but my skin has a negative feedback to it. I love the way it makes my skin feel after using this product but I start to breakout a couple days after.
Kayla S.
Florence
Great product very nice I love it and I would recommend it to a friend. I am a repeat user and think that I would keep using it. It met my expectations for sure and it is a good value and not very pricey at all. I recommend it to others looking for something like thisĀ
Querencia H.
Morrow
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is part of my skin care routine and the reason I enjoy using this product because I fell as if this product cleans my pores very well and I mostly use it when I have had makeup on all day or after a sweaty work out.
Holly N.
Mount Airy
This product helped exfoliate my skin and get rid of dead skin cells.  It left my skin soft and smooth.  It was very gentle on my skin and cheap compared to department store products.  I would definitely purchase again.
Linda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good peel that helps leave your skin feelings baby smooth afterwards. The granules in this product are very small, and don't agitate the skin much. It say it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Patrinna K.
Prestonsburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this product. It's a great freshener for your face. It worked fantastic for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to all women. I loved the way it made my skin feel!
Zaria D.
Atlanta
It was ok I did have a little bit of a reaction to it but it's also because my skin is a little sensitive. It worked on my sister though. Her skin looked amazing after she started using it