BY BLISS

• This straight-from-the-spa microdermabrasion scrub super-boosts your cleansing routine by polishing away dead cells to rid the skin of pore-polluting buildup. Leaves skin softer and smoother.
  • Powerfully yet gently exfoliates with fine volcanic pumice, soothing aloe and refreshing peppermint
  • Rids the skin of the clogging and dulling dead cells that daily cleansers leave behind
  • Reduces the appearance of pores and leaves skin clean, healthy and smooth

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Pumice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Papain, Bromelain, Allantoin, Menthol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090) *certified organic

Usage:

• Gently massage onto clean, damp skin for 1-2 minutes. Rinse well. Use 2-3 times per week.

bliss Micro Magic®
  • "I use this every week. I have done actual microdermabrasion, and it is way too intense. This is just right. Also, it has a great minty smell and cooling effect. My skin can be a little sensitive after using it, so I try to use it at night instead of in the morning when I put on make-up. Definitely worth trying. It also lasts for a good amount of time if you use once a week." in 22 reviews
Jacqueline G.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Target
The menthol is my favorite part. So refreshing, it's not to rough of a scrub is just right. Gentle but effective.
Heike L.
Dubai
Try the bliss Micro Magic® and you will feel immediately how your face will look younger and fresh. I just love this product.
Sabrin H.
This is the highlighter that launched a thousand ships or something. Not literally, but this highlighter has practically reached Greek mythology-levels of fame and legend. Becca's highlighters, in general, are top shelf — powder or liquid, their micro-shimmer reflects light in such a way that makes your face look like a child of the sun, rather than a human mirror ball (not that there's anything wrong with that, just sometimes you're not going for daytime disco, you know?).
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
Fantastic exfoliant. I love all of the Bliss skincare products. You can't get much better from the drugstore.
Faith R.
Mounds, OK
I did not enjoy the feel of the product on my face initially, it hurt. But then after prolonged use, began to see the benefits it gave to my skin. The packaging was respectable, nothing that blew me away. Would be open to using this product again.
Jennifer L.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Target
I like Bliss products. My face feels clean after using them. The price is fair and I haven’t been disappointed with any of it yet. I will continue to buy it-my blackheads have cleared up quite a bit.
Tia H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: CVS
This product works well. However waant good for my skin. But i have heard it works great for others without sensitive skin.
Desi S.
ohio
It burnt my first time singing it so at first I was a little worried. But now I use it every day or at least 4 times a week.
Julie R.
I used my Bliss Micro Magic for the first time last night and had to write a review. I have sensitive / acne prone skin so I'm always a little hesitant / nervous to introduce a new product into my skincare routine. I was looking for a product that would gently exfoliate my face and was really hoping that this product would do the trick. It did! My skin definitely felt significantly softer this morning. The product has a wonderful peppermint-like scent with very small scrubs that leaves your face tingling during and after use. Definitely will be repurchasing!
Theresa D.
New York
I always use this exfoliator once a week to help even out my skintone and clear up my acne. Also, it leaves my skin so smooth.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Does this really help smooth your skin? I've got some hard spots due to acne. Wondering if this product is worth the price tag? The minty feeling has me intrigued.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Is this worth buying and how is it on sensitive skin?