BY BLISS

• This straight-from-the-spa microdermabrasion scrub super-boosts your cleansing routine by polishing away dead cells to rid the skin of pore-polluting buildup. Leaves skin softer and smoother.
  • Powerfully yet gently exfoliates with fine volcanic pumice, soothing aloe and refreshing peppermint
  • Rids the skin of the clogging and dulling dead cells that daily cleansers leave behind
  • Reduces the appearance of pores and leaves skin clean, healthy and smooth

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Pumice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Papain, Bromelain, Allantoin, Menthol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090) *certified organic

Usage:

• Gently massage onto clean, damp skin for 1-2 minutes. Rinse well. Use 2-3 times per week.

bliss Micro Magic®
  • "I use this every week. I have done actual microdermabrasion, and it is way too intense. This is just right. Also, it has a great minty smell and cooling effect. My skin can be a little sensitive after using it, so I try to use it at night instead of in the morning when I put on make-up. Definitely worth trying. It also lasts for a good amount of time if you use once a week." in 22 reviews
nicolesantana860 M.
Highspire
It dries my skin and it’s watery ,don’t recommend especially if you have oily skin like me ,
Ashley C.
Weston
This mask had one job. And it did it way too well. I felt like I was using diamond crusted sandpaper to slough off all my skin. I have sensitive skin and I know I needed to be careful but this makes me super leery about microdermabrasion. Folks with sensitive skin take heed! This one might really do more harm than good.
Carla t.
Nampa, ID
I wish I could say I love this but it is way too irritating for my insanely sensitive skin. Even if I do a thin layer I end up burning and red.
Chelsey P.
I'm really not impressed. When I use a scrub, I actually want to feel like it's exfoliating. You won't feel much with this particular product. You really have to press hard to feel the microderm crystals. It's just not good and I felt no difference in my skin. I didn't notice any brightening, softening or any difference in the appearance of my pores. I'll have to see if I can find an alternate use for it.
Melanie D.
This is literally an overpriced foot scrub. Even the smell is the same weird minty scent. When i exfoliate i expect to feel it and feel like im scrubbing dull dead skin off but this is so fine (not necessarily a bad thing, would be nice for sensitive skin). The only reason i gave it the stars i did was because the particles did feel smooth and didnt seem to cause micro cuts
Kerri M.
CARVER, MA
Wasn't my favorite of all time. The smell was OK. The feeling while using it was great. It was the way my face felt afterwards. It didn't feel right. Not like I was expecting it to. It wasn't smooth and I probably won't try it again as I didn't really feel or get the results I was looking for.
Yaimara V.
Tallahassee, FL
It is good but it is too expensive for what they offer. I think it should be at a more afforadble price whee
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Works really well , but made my skin dry out after a few uses . It was to pricey the packaging was really nice as well !
Marisa S.
Kankakee, IL
My fault for expecting anything near a Derm quality treatment in a tube. Simply not possible for a first time user of this product. Price is right for what I got from this. My skin was smoother for an in-between actual derm peels. I prefer philosophy’s similar product...will not repurchase.
Barbie C.
The miracle was that I actually left it on the whole time it did nothing it didn't microderm my face it didn't cleanse Deadskins away sails away you didn't do anything it said it would
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Does this really help smooth your skin? I've got some hard spots due to acne. Wondering if this product is worth the price tag? The minty feeling has me intrigued.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Is this worth buying and how is it on sensitive skin?