BY BLISS

• This straight-from-the-spa microdermabrasion scrub super-boosts your cleansing routine by polishing away dead cells to rid the skin of pore-polluting buildup. Leaves skin softer and smoother.
  • Powerfully yet gently exfoliates with fine volcanic pumice, soothing aloe and refreshing peppermint
  • Rids the skin of the clogging and dulling dead cells that daily cleansers leave behind
  • Reduces the appearance of pores and leaves skin clean, healthy and smooth

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Pumice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Papain, Bromelain, Allantoin, Menthol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090) *certified organic

Usage:

• Gently massage onto clean, damp skin for 1-2 minutes. Rinse well. Use 2-3 times per week.

bliss Micro Magic®
  • "I use this every week. I have done actual microdermabrasion, and it is way too intense. This is just right. Also, it has a great minty smell and cooling effect. My skin can be a little sensitive after using it, so I try to use it at night instead of in the morning when I put on make-up. Definitely worth trying. It also lasts for a good amount of time if you use once a week." in 22 reviews
member-46f58
Like the finessness of granules. Really fine and keeps my pores looking reduced for sure. Smells good and takes of lots of dead skin.
Carly S.
I was gifted a facial at the Bliss Spa in New York City. I loved this exfoliator they used on me. Now I use it once a week to get rid of dry dull skin and I love it! Very effective in the winter!
Chelsea T.
Friendsville
Great gentle treatment for smooth skin, love how this makes my skin feel after use. Great for the price.
Jamie M.
Long branch , NJ
This is a great exfoliator. But it does have a little bit at least steeper price tag. I love how it warms up as soon as it hits your skin. Leaves my skin baby soft dry skin on the surface
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
I love this face scrub by Bliss. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft. It gets rid of dead skin cells while rejuvenating. I like that it’s made with micro pumice stone and other natural ingredients that aren’t harsh. You can pick this brand up at Target for about $12
Mariena R.
Rochester, NY
I love this scrub. It feels so lights and gentle yet removed any dead skin and unclogs my pores so well. With it beung all natural I recommend this to everyone I know I love bliss
Cassandra B.
What can I say, I'm a little obsessed with facial scrubs but it seems to be one of the only ways my skin is able to stay acne free and keep redness at bay. This does a good job exfoliating and the smell is a great pick me upper as it's minty and fresh. I've only been using it for about 6 months but I won't ever be without it. I reach for this scrub more often than others I use.
Cheyenne R.
Greenville
i Know microdermabrasion sounds like a scary word, especially for someone who suffers facial seborrheic dermatitis like I do; however this is amazing. This isn’t as harsh as some other microdermabrasion products on the market, it effectively removes any texture and unevenness in skin tone while cleaning out and reducing the visibility of any large pores. It doesn’t aggravate or break me out and leave me with redness after each use and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. Definitely recommend for anyone searching for a gentle and cost effective product !!
Valery P.
I love this product so much it really does get rid of the dead skin leaving your face super soft and hydrating I'd say. Although it is on the pricier side but it is very worth it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Dave B.
New York
Great set for exfoliating your skin. I have acne concerns and this makes my skin feel smoother and less blemishy.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Does this really help smooth your skin? I've got some hard spots due to acne. Wondering if this product is worth the price tag? The minty feeling has me intrigued.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Is this worth buying and how is it on sensitive skin?