BY BLISS

• This straight-from-the-spa microdermabrasion scrub super-boosts your cleansing routine by polishing away dead cells to rid the skin of pore-polluting buildup. Leaves skin softer and smoother.
  • Powerfully yet gently exfoliates with fine volcanic pumice, soothing aloe and refreshing peppermint
  • Rids the skin of the clogging and dulling dead cells that daily cleansers leave behind
  • Reduces the appearance of pores and leaves skin clean, healthy and smooth

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Pumice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Papain, Bromelain, Allantoin, Menthol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090) *certified organic

Usage:

• Gently massage onto clean, damp skin for 1-2 minutes. Rinse well. Use 2-3 times per week.

bliss Micro Magic®
  • "I use this every week. I have done actual microdermabrasion, and it is way too intense. This is just right. Also, it has a great minty smell and cooling effect. My skin can be a little sensitive after using it, so I try to use it at night instead of in the morning when I put on make-up. Definitely worth trying. It also lasts for a good amount of time if you use once a week." in 22 reviews
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This works great! It works just like their old micro magic microdermabrasion! It feels tingly on my face (almost like peppermint, but doesn’t smell like it if that makes sense) and I love the feeling when I start scrubbing it on my face. It really cleans your face and gets down in those pores! Would definitely recommend.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
best most affordable dermabrasion product. this is a must have step to smooth makeup application and I use 3 times a week this product works amazingly well without breaking bank as these type skin products are expensive
Alexis S.
This is great for Oily skin and it’s very refreshing. It has natural ingredients in this product their is no harsh chemical whatsoever. I honestly use this for my Skin Care School and my mom who has very Oily Skin.
Aimee S.
I like this scrub.  Use it two to three times per week.  Fairly gentle on the skin.  Has helped with blackheads.  Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Affordable on a tight budget and works as well as pricier options.
Emily N.
This microdermabrasion is great. Such fine gritty beads in the wash it really gives you a clean feel. Mine was a gift in a sample box I received (full size) but I will definitely buy it again. Did not make me break out or cause any issues.
Kylie R.
oceanside, CA
This product worked okay. It’s at par with all the other products like this out there, it doesn’t come close to the real thing of course but it did make a slight difference in my skin. It was gentle but eventually dried out my skin so use it twice a week.
Angela E.
Midland
I'm usually very careful with abrasive scrubs. This was very nice. No burning on my dry skin, and cleaner us psoriatic patches nicely without causing irritation. I would suggest always doing a patch test- but worked great for me. Smells nice too
Danielle R.
LOVE this exfoliator!! It smells amazing and you can feel the exfoliator cleaning your skin. I like how you can use this products up to three times a week! My skin looks, and feels GOOD. Reasonably priced and I will be repurchasing!
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this exfoliating scrub. It has micro beads, so it’s not highly abrasive and a little goes a long way. I use this once a week in my problem areas (forehead, nose, chin and chest) and it leaves my skin smooth and clear.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport , TN
Easy to use, and not too harsh on my dry skin. It gently exfoliated, but didn’t see huge results. Ive only used it for a few weeks, so maybe a little more time before I see a difference.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Does this really help smooth your skin? I've got some hard spots due to acne. Wondering if this product is worth the price tag? The minty feeling has me intrigued.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Is this worth buying and how is it on sensitive skin?