BY BLISS

• This straight-from-the-spa microdermabrasion scrub super-boosts your cleansing routine by polishing away dead cells to rid the skin of pore-polluting buildup. Leaves skin softer and smoother.
  • Powerfully yet gently exfoliates with fine volcanic pumice, soothing aloe and refreshing peppermint
  • Rids the skin of the clogging and dulling dead cells that daily cleansers leave behind
  • Reduces the appearance of pores and leaves skin clean, healthy and smooth

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Pumice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Papain, Bromelain, Allantoin, Menthol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090) *certified organic

Usage:

• Gently massage onto clean, damp skin for 1-2 minutes. Rinse well. Use 2-3 times per week.

bliss Micro Magic®
  • "I use this every week. I have done actual microdermabrasion, and it is way too intense. This is just right. Also, it has a great minty smell and cooling effect. My skin can be a little sensitive after using it, so I try to use it at night instead of in the morning when I put on make-up. Definitely worth trying. It also lasts for a good amount of time if you use once a week." in 22 reviews
Cicely D.
Chubbuck , ID
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is PHENOMENAL to say the least!! I have very oily mixed skin and me using this 2-3 times a week helps me control the oil and has minimized out breaks. For the cost of this it’s worth every penny!! This is also great for sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product!
Victoria R.
Panama City, FL
I like the Bliss facial skin care line I usually wait until I find it on the clearance rack... I like it almost as much as Dr. Brandt scrub line.. my skin always feels soft, smooth and looks healthy after use... I use 2 times a week.
Mara D.
This scrub is amazing! I had received a microdermabrasion scrub in a previous beauty box (from a different brand), and was just looking for something that would compare. This turned out to work even better, and is definitely worth the price, especially for the amount you get!
Jennifer C.
Gold Canyon
This is one of top 2 favorite scrubs of all time ( the other is Exfolikate). It has tiny micro beads that are super effective & easy to spread and it feels cool & totally refreshing. I finished my tube & miss it a lot. Must re-order!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This product can make you red after using it due to its effectiveness at removing the dirty oily layers of skin. But that's it's job so don't worry! It's great at removing dead & dull skin to reveal the clean, shiny layer underneath!
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
This product is amazing. I wouldnt say i have acne but I definitely get a few bumps every now and then and this product seems to completely remove them! It makes my skin look so smooth and my pores look much smaller. Would definitely buy again
Kirstyn B.
Coopersburg, PA
I like this for exfoliating, but prefer other brands. Something about the scent throws me off a little, but its not bad. Its not super harsh which is nice, I would use it maybe 3 times a week. I would recommend it if it was on sale
CAROLINA D.
Arlington, VA
I bought this product looking for a soft exfoliating scrub for my face and I was not disappointed. After I cleanser my face using a cleanser, I used bliss micro magic to remove the dead skin in my face, it is not harsh, the smell is great and my face was smooth and soft after I use it the first time. Would recommend!
Jessie M.
Love this exfoliater! It has super tiny exfoliating beads that do a really good job at getting the dead skin on your face without being too abrasive. I use it about twice a week and am super happy with the results. It also has a minty scent that I’m obsessed with!
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
I love this face scrub by Bliss. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft. It gets rid of dead skin cells while rejuvenating. I like that it’s made with micro pumice stone and other natural ingredients that aren’t harsh. You can pick this brand up at Target for about $12
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Does this really help smooth your skin? I've got some hard spots due to acne. Wondering if this product is worth the price tag? The minty feeling has me intrigued.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Is this worth buying and how is it on sensitive skin?