BY BLISS

• This straight-from-the-spa microdermabrasion scrub super-boosts your cleansing routine by polishing away dead cells to rid the skin of pore-polluting buildup. Leaves skin softer and smoother.
  • Powerfully yet gently exfoliates with fine volcanic pumice, soothing aloe and refreshing peppermint
  • Rids the skin of the clogging and dulling dead cells that daily cleansers leave behind
  • Reduces the appearance of pores and leaves skin clean, healthy and smooth

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Pumice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Papain, Bromelain, Allantoin, Menthol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090) *certified organic

Usage:

• Gently massage onto clean, damp skin for 1-2 minutes. Rinse well. Use 2-3 times per week.

bliss Micro Magic®
  • "I use this every week. I have done actual microdermabrasion, and it is way too intense. This is just right. Also, it has a great minty smell and cooling effect. My skin can be a little sensitive after using it, so I try to use it at night instead of in the morning when I put on make-up. Definitely worth trying. It also lasts for a good amount of time if you use once a week." in 22 reviews
Brittany M.
Yukon
I love this scrub. I love how the company is now cruelty free. I love the way the peppermint makes my face tingle and also the volcanic pumise is small compared to other scrubs with large sugar crystals or microbeads. I have noticed an improvement in my large pores and will continue to buy this scrub.
Emily C.
Stony Point, NY
I really like this stuff, it's like a facial in a bottle. It makes your skin feel so clean and smooth. It's not too harsh on my skin. It feels really nice and you only have to use it a few times a week not everyday. I'd recommend this product to a friend!
Christina E.
Fort Worth
This is one of my favorite exfoliators of all time! I bought this from Ulta but I bet you could find this at Sephora as well. This exceeded my expectations and I will absolutely buy this again in the future. The product is definitely affordable and I would recommend this to friends and family!
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
I. LOVE. THIS PRODUCT. it’s honestly my favorite thing to use at least three times a week. Really leaves skin feeling new and improved and it really feels like my pores have been opened. I love the refreshing and open clean feel my skin gets afterwards.
Diana S.
Your skin will feel so fresh and smooth after you use this mask! It is very gentle on your skin and won't dry it out. One of my favorites to use once a week just to keep my face feeling like a million bucks! I would definitely recommend this product!
Kaitlyn P.
This stuff is absolutely amazing when you want to get rid of dead skin cells and buildup on your face. I use mine about once a week. I got it in my spring fabfitfun box and I'll definitely be buying it again whenever I run out! Recommend for sure!!!
Marisa S.
Kankakee, IL
My fault for expecting anything near a Derm quality treatment in a tube. Simply not possible for a first time user of this product. Price is right for what I got from this. My skin was smoother for an in-between actual derm peels. I prefer philosophy’s similar product...will not repurchase.
Meg F.
Good exfoliators a hard to find because if you use one that's not safe for your skin they could actually terror. This is a safe exfoliate her to use on your skin. It made my skin looks so fresh and smooth afterwards. Absolutely loved it.
Jillian D.
I LOVE this microdermabrasion treatment from Bliss! It is such a gentle moisturizer and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth every time I use it. I have purchased this at least 5 times and don’t plan on discontinuing use any time soon.
erin e.
Hoboken , NJ
This was great to use not only on my face but also on my chest, arms, and hands. It leaves my skin smooth and feeling fresh. It completely met my expectations and I suggest it as a coarse exfoliate for skin needing a good scrub.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Does this really help smooth your skin? I've got some hard spots due to acne. Wondering if this product is worth the price tag? The minty feeling has me intrigued.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Is this worth buying and how is it on sensitive skin?