Maren W.
Richland
I was given this product as a sample at first that I had received after spending a certain amount in a store. I tried the product about a week later after I was unable to make it to a facial appointment due to a business commitment. I was very pleased with the results. I was able to feel quite a difference in how my face felt, it was also more evenly toned the following day and that was just after one use. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to or have time to pay for facials or microdermabrasion treatments. This product does what it says. Simply works.