Tara H.
Tualatin, OR
The BEST exfoliating treatment!I absolutely love this cream. It has the best results of any exfoliating treatment I have tried, and it's the only I have used where I can see a difference in my skin the next day. I was on the tail-end of a bad breakout when I first tried this product, with dried-up spots on my cheeks and chin. This took care of the flakiness right away. After just 2 weeks of use, I have been getting compliments on my skin from people at work. I also can tell that a deep line in my forehead has become less noticeable. The only possible issue I can think of with this product is that the smell is a little toothpaste-y (personally I like it, but I know everyone won't) and it has a cooling feel when you wash it off. I think it would be very painful if you got it in your eyes, and it's probably not suitable for sensitive skin. But for what I wanted- serious microdermabrasion without getting spa or clinic treatments- it's wonderful! At first I wasn't thrilled with the price, but I know it will last a long time, so I think it's worth it.