BY BLISS

• This straight-from-the-spa microdermabrasion scrub super-boosts your cleansing routine by polishing away dead cells to rid the skin of pore-polluting buildup. Leaves skin softer and smoother.
  • Powerfully yet gently exfoliates with fine volcanic pumice, soothing aloe and refreshing peppermint
  • Rids the skin of the clogging and dulling dead cells that daily cleansers leave behind
  • Reduces the appearance of pores and leaves skin clean, healthy and smooth

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Pumice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Papain, Bromelain, Allantoin, Menthol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090) *certified organic

Usage:

• Gently massage onto clean, damp skin for 1-2 minutes. Rinse well. Use 2-3 times per week.

bliss Micro Magic®
  • "I use this every week. I have done actual microdermabrasion, and it is way too intense. This is just right. Also, it has a great minty smell and cooling effect. My skin can be a little sensitive after using it, so I try to use it at night instead of in the morning when I put on make-up. Definitely worth trying. It also lasts for a good amount of time if you use once a week." in 22 reviews
Tara H.
Tualatin, OR
The BEST exfoliating treatment!I absolutely love this cream. It has the best results of any exfoliating treatment I have tried, and it's the only I have used where I can see a difference in my skin the next day. I was on the tail-end of a bad breakout when I first tried this product, with dried-up spots on my cheeks and chin. This took care of the flakiness right away. After just 2 weeks of use, I have been getting compliments on my skin from people at work. I also can tell that a deep line in my forehead has become less noticeable. The only possible issue I can think of with this product is that the smell is a little toothpaste-y (personally I like it, but I know everyone won't) and it has a cooling feel when you wash it off. I think it would be very painful if you got it in your eyes, and it's probably not suitable for sensitive skin. But for what I wanted- serious microdermabrasion without getting spa or clinic treatments- it's wonderful! At first I wasn't thrilled with the price, but I know it will last a long time, so I think it's worth it.
carla l.
Salem, OR
I have a little bit of a love-hate relationship with this because it definitely delivers a good amount of exfoliation but I really hate the smell - - it smells like toothpaste. There's an extremely strong, overpowering minty fragrance that really isn't overly pleasent that literally emanates from this cleanser and it intensifies upon application. This may not be great for individuals with sensitive skin as it may be a little bit overly abrasive. However, those who appreciate a micro scrub rather than a course scrub may really appreciate this.
Toons H.
After using my sonic brush to exfoliate my face I didn’t feel like it did enough. So I added the Bliss Spa Microdermabrasion scrub to my routine. I found that even though I worked it thoroughly into my skin for longer than the recommend 1 min, my skin still felt rough. It was okay but not something I would by again. bliss Micro Magic®
Cheyenne R.
Greenville
i Know microdermabrasion sounds like a scary word, especially for someone who suffers facial seborrheic dermatitis like I do; however this is amazing. This isn’t as harsh as some other microdermabrasion products on the market, it effectively removes any texture and unevenness in skin tone while cleaning out and reducing the visibility of any large pores. It doesn’t aggravate or break me out and leave me with redness after each use and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. Definitely recommend for anyone searching for a gentle and cost effective product !!
Janki B.
I received this duty free at the airport. I had been looking for something that would really work to smooth out the bumps on and around my nose because nothing else was working! My skin felt immediately smoother and softer after using this. I love that it was effective, yet gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive skin! I gave it 4 stars because although it is a great product, I do not think the price point should be as high as it is.
Chelsey P.
I'm really not impressed. When I use a scrub, I actually want to feel like it's exfoliating. You won't feel much with this particular product. You really have to press hard to feel the microderm crystals. It's just not good and I felt no difference in my skin. I didn't notice any brightening, softening or any difference in the appearance of my pores. I'll have to see if I can find an alternate use for it.
Brandy S.
California
First of all-day I love the 24 month shelf life of this. A lot comes in the product and there is no way I could get through it in a year or less.
I love how fine the exfoliators are. It feels like it's working without feeling like sand paper. There is also I nice cooling sensation, probably from the mint/peppermint.
Maren W.
Richland
I was given this product as a sample at first that I had received after spending a certain amount in a store. I tried the product about a week later after I was unable to make it to a facial appointment due to a business commitment. I was very pleased with the results. I was able to feel quite a difference in how my face felt, it was also more evenly toned the following day and that was just after one use. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to or have time to pay for facials or microdermabrasion treatments. This product does what it says. Simply works.
Mannal A.
I use this product once a week and after using it I feel like I've removed a layer of dead skin. My skin feels fresh and clean. There's a minty fresh feeling after using. I do alternate between products but after having a few blemishes a few months ago I used bliss weekly and my face improved almost immediately. I just handed my husband this product last night to use after seeing his face suffer from work and look damaged. I would definitely recommend this product . I have always had good experiences with Bliss.
Sara M.
Tulare, CA
I've been searching for a product to replace my previous favorite facial polish since it was discontinued. I have been through several but none came close until I found this one. It's great! It gives my skin and great scrub without being too harsh. My skins is left refreshed and super soft .
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Does this really help smooth your skin? I've got some hard spots due to acne. Wondering if this product is worth the price tag? The minty feeling has me intrigued.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Is this worth buying and how is it on sensitive skin?