bliss Mammoth Minty Scrub Soap uploaded by Java S.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ refreshing, cooling body cleanser! The mammoth minty scrub soap is the first and foremost in our lineup of bliss scrub soaps .  It has a fanatical following of fastidious exfoliators.   The best mammoth minty scrub soap dewing doublers.  Our skin smoothing super minty soap+scrub, the fiercely refreshing shock therapy body wash, and the peppermint packed minty moisture milk. Our currently most-wanted big bar is this mint-oil-rich serious scrubbing soap. Loved by guys and girls alike, it transforms the bland bath from drab to fab. Ingredient Highlights: 3% natural mint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads so it simultaneously smooths, stimulates and circulates see more...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
The Bliss mammoth Minty Scrub bar is my Holy Grail of bar soap! It is very refreshing and leaves your body tingling from the cooling mint properties! It is huge and will last for a few months if store properly in your shower or tub! I store mine in a little zip lock bag so it won’t get drenched. One side has massaging bumps on it and the other side is flat so it is easy to grip. The formula has little crystals in it so the help exfoliate the dead skin off of your body! If you haven’t tried this soap then I highly recommend that you do! It’s absolutely amazing!
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
I loved this soap so much and am so sad I can't find it anymore. It was perfect for a scrubdown after a long day. It has nice exfoliating grains in addition to the nubs on the bar. And it smells sooo minty and wonderful.
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
I've been a die hard Bliss fan for a while now. But this is my first time using their bar soap. I don't think I can go back to the ones I was using before. First off one side of the bar has the "massage knobs" and they turn your every day shower into a mini massage. Then there is the microebrasion side that exfoliates your skin while waking you up with the super minty smell. The price point is high, but I was able to get this product cheaper at Marshall's.
Kamilah K.
Baltimore, MD
I love this bar of soap! It feels like you are in a dentyne ice commercial but in the shower. It gives my skin a cool sensation without the burn. I can tell this soap is truly long lasting. my shower normally melts down soaps but not this bar.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
The smell on this could be a bit better but it works great and leaves the skin feeling super soft. My friend had got me one originally and I did like it enough to pick up another - so it's definitely worth a shot! Very stimulating! Very bubbly!
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this soap all winter. It was a great minty "wake up" in the morning shower, that made me feel fresh and ready for the day. I'm not sure how moisturizing it was, as winter is always dry and lotion is important. However, ease of use and smell was enough for me!
Rachel A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this! I was given it in a gift basket and I have been buying it ever since! It gets your skin super clean and the minty feeling helps in the summer especially when it's hot out!
Mary C.
Dearborn
I use this as I have really dry skin and need the exfoliation. It does a good job but the scent is so strong it stings my eyes. Otherwise I like it.
Kalee B.
Robinson Creek
My skin is so soft and smells so good. It bubbles so much. I got it at Ross for $4. I'd definitely buy it again!
Samantha F.
I love bliss products. They don't leave filmy residue or dry out my skin like some others.