bliss Mammoth Minty Scrub Soap uploaded by Java S.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ refreshing, cooling body cleanser! The mammoth minty scrub soap is the first and foremost in our lineup of bliss scrub soaps .  It has a fanatical following of fastidious exfoliators.   The best mammoth minty scrub soap dewing doublers.  Our skin smoothing super minty soap+scrub, the fiercely refreshing shock therapy body wash, and the peppermint packed minty moisture milk. Our currently most-wanted big bar is this mint-oil-rich serious scrubbing soap. Loved by guys and girls alike, it transforms the bland bath from drab to fab. Ingredient Highlights: 3% natural mint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads so it simultaneously smooths, stimulates and circulates see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this soap all winter. It was a great minty "wake up" in the morning shower, that made me feel fresh and ready for the day. I'm not sure how moisturizing it was, as winter is always dry and lotion is important. However, ease of use and smell was enough for me!
Java S.
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
I've been a die hard Bliss fan for a while now. But this is my first time using their bar soap. I don't think I can go back to the ones I was using before. First off one side of the bar has the "massage knobs" and they turn your every day shower into a mini massage. Then there is the microebrasion side that exfoliates your skin while waking you up with the super minty smell. The price point is high, but I was able to get this product cheaper at Marshall's.
Kamilah K.
Kamilah K.
Baltimore, MD
I love this bar of soap! It feels like you are in a dentyne ice commercial but in the shower. It gives my skin a cool sensation without the burn. I can tell this soap is truly long lasting. my shower normally melts down soaps but not this bar.
Katelyn I.
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
I loved this soap so much and am so sad I can't find it anymore. It was perfect for a scrubdown after a long day. It has nice exfoliating grains in addition to the nubs on the bar. And it smells sooo minty and wonderful.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
The smell on this could be a bit better but it works great and leaves the skin feeling super soft. My friend had got me one originally and I did like it enough to pick up another - so it's definitely worth a shot! Very stimulating! Very bubbly!
Kalee B.
Kalee B.
Robinson Creek
My skin is so soft and smells so good. It bubbles so much. I got it at Ross for $4. I'd definitely buy it again!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this! I was given it in a gift basket and I have been buying it ever since! It gets your skin super clean and the minty feeling helps in the summer especially when it's hot out!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this as a gift from my mother-in-law & I'm smitten! I love hair & skin care products made with mint because I like that cooling & refreshing feeling they give. I used the knobby side to give myself a massaging scrub, but now that it's worn down I just use the bar with my loofah. It's huge & lasts for a long time. I found these bars discounted at Nordstrom Rack & bought them for my daughter's teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
I love bliss products. They don't leave filmy residue or dry out my skin like some others.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I tried this on a whim, finding it at my local Marshalls at 1/2 price. It was love at first use! The peppermint fragrance is so invigorating and the exfoliant in the bar feels SO GOOD! You definitely feel the scrubbers working! This also does not dry your skin out at all like other bar soaps, even the ones that claim to be moisturizing. I've never been a "bar soap" fan and don't believe I ever will be, aside from the Bliss Mammoth Minty Scrub Soap! :)