bliss Makeup Melt™ Wipes uploaded by Racquel M.bliss Makeup Melt™ Wipes uploaded by Rosa Y.

BY BLISS #52 in Makeup Remover

• Ultra-soft wipes packed with chamomile, marshmallow root and aloe extracts soothe skin while removing grime and stubborn makeup in one fell swoop – even waterproof mascara.
  • Fast, easy and effective makeup removal and cleansing – no rinsing required
  • Intensive blend of skin soothers cushion and hydrate the skin and eye area
  • Soft and safe for super sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)

Usage:

• Use anytime, anywhere for total makeup liberation. Wipe over face, including eyes. No need to rinse. Do not flush.

Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
The bliss Makeup Melt™ Wipes are one of the best wipes out there. Their packaging is nice and colorful. They are a good value. They come in a pack of 30. The wipes are soft and smell really nice. I’m surprised it removes tough mascar. They are pretty effective when removing makeup. I recommend this product.
Racquel M.
Moorestown, NJ
really struggled with finding a cruelty-free makeup wipe that did not make my skin feel weird afterwards or sticky when i was done taking my makeup off. this is great for a girl with oily skin like myself. i have been using these for 2 months and i could not be any more satisfied.
Tina S.
League City
I was very excited to try these out when they showed up at my local Target. They are my favorite makeup remover wipes to date. I love the light chamomile scent and they work very well at removing tough makeup like mascara, but are still very gentle on the skin. I definitely recommend these wipes!
Maegan M.
Piedmont, SC
LOVE THESE! Since they are oil-free, I stick them in my diaper bag for when I’m out running errands with my kids and I can wipe my face off and not feel sticky. When I do have on full face ONE WIPE takes it all off and leaves my face smooth and so clean. Literally my favorite wipe ever.
Erin P.
Stroudsburg, PA
I had just purchased these and was quite surprised that is took a bit of rubbing and 2 wipes to remove mascara! I'm not a huge fan of skincare wipes but needed something spending most of the summer at the beach. Bliss is usually spot on but these were a fail. They were not an irritant to my sensitive eyes, a definite plus. This is why I added the additional stars.
Alyssa B.
The bliss Make Up Melt Wipes have worked so well for removing everyday make-up from my sensitive skin. I am always extra careful what facial products  to avoid irritation and break-outs. I decided to try these out by Bliss. They are really gentle cleansing wipes that remove all make-up completely! I haven't tried it with water-proof mascara/make-up yet, but it's worked really removing some tough mascara. They don't leave my skin feeling irritated or dry at all. I would definitely buy these again and would recommend to others to try the bliss wipes.
Sydney W.
Baton Rouge, LA
These wipes worked well for the purpose of removing makeup but I wouldn't use it for cleaning the dirt and oil from my face at the end of the day. I usually use the wipes in conjunction with a more effective face wipe but they definitely would work in a pinch.
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
These were very very good wipes! I love the makeup melt balm so I knew I’d love these as well. There is no harsh smell which I enjoy, I also love that it takes my makeup right off with ease, and it doesn’t burn my eyes like some of the other brands. Another thing I love is that I picked mine up at target, and for only $5!!! I hope they come out with dual packs so I can stock up!!! Highly recommend, especially if you use a lot of makeup wipes like I do.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Bliss is one of my favorite brands that I think kind of flies under the radar for some reason, they have fabulous products and these makeup wipes are no exception. Makeup Melt is a very fitting name as it does its job quite well. No one likes to use three wipes to get their makeup off and bliss delivers a very efficient product with these doing exactly what they say...melt that makeup off-with just bliss Makeup Melt™ Wipesone wipe!! A++
Cassandra B.
These are very gentle and feel nice on the skin. Non irritating and refreshing with a subtle, pleasant smell. They do a good job at removing makeup, even liquid lipsticks and mascaras. I keep two packages as backup
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Does this have a scent or chemical smell?
helena z.
is this brand tested on animals?

back