bliss Makeup Melt™ Makeup Remover uploaded by Trina W.

BY BLISS

• A refreshing, oil-free eye makeup remover gel that erases all traces of eye makeup and mascara instantly with no oily residue.
  • Cooling, gentle gel formula soothes as it removes makeup without rubbing or tugging
  • Eyelids are left feeling fresh and clean – never greasy

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide

Usage:

• Saturate a cotton pad and gently swipe over the eye area. Rinse.

Kimberly H.
This was amazing on my skin! Didn’t burn me and didn’t smell weird. Removed all my makeup so quickly especially my water proof mascara. It really made my skin feel soft and not dried out. I would definitely look into this product!
anastasia d.
I did not like this at all. It’s messy and very oily . It doesn’t get your makeup off well and it’s difficult to use without a while. Even so... it doesn’t work
Debbie M.
Lincoln
I felt like this did not get the job done. Felt very watery. I bought this because of a fantastic price, however Not something I will buy again.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
This bliss Makeup remover is amazing it takes off all my makeup and smells so good I love it
Lanette S.
Dallas, TX
I went on a trip and forgot to bring something to remove my makeup with so I went to target and saw a cute display and I picked this up on a whim. This has become one of my fave skincare products! I do one cotton round of this at night and it’ll take off all my makeup. I also love how this isn’t harsh and how this does not smell like anything overpowering. It’s a very simple and straight to the point product.
Dorothy N.
San Jose, CA
I love this makeup remover! Really easy to use. I put some on a cotton pad and use it without water first. It takes off even my stubborn waterproof mascara! Then I use it a second time with water! It’s really gentle. Love it
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I absolutely love this eye makeup remover! It removes my eye makeup very easily and doesn't bother my eyes at all. I like that it's a gel because it doesn't get into my eyes like other cleansers. I put this stuff on two cotton rounds and held them on my eyes for about 20 sec. My eye makeup melted right off and I was able to wipe my lower lash line with no irritation to my eye. I always have issues trying to get my liner off of my lower lash line but this stuff removed it easily. I do not wear waterproof eye makeup.
Erin M.
St catharines, ON
Love the fact that this makeup remover does bot make your face feel slimy:greasy after you use it.
Macy-Rhayne V.
Port Colborne, ON
I love to try new things! And ive tried so many makeup removers and they smell really chemically and not pleasing to put on my face! So i stick to my everyday face soap! Id love to try this maybe find a new favourite:)
alexis k.
lakewood
How well does this remove makeup?
Natalie A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Omg this looks amazing I must try it! It says eye makeup remover. Can I also use it for the rest of my face?
Jenna C.
Queens
Does this work better than wipes ?
Amanda R.
Markleville
I wonder if this is similar to their lid and lash wash?